Britney Spears

She totally used to be beautiful. Then she was a Slutch. Then she was prego. She was one of the most BEAUTIFUL girls. What happened.

Fist she was:

The young and beautiful:
Baby_One_More_Time_Promos17.jpg

Then she was even more Beautiful: (My favorite!)

normal_Image01165.jpg

Then she looked like a stripper.... (My least favorite)

post-277022-1130166470.jpg

Then Married:

britney_spears_wedding_dress.jpg

Then Pregnant:

britney-dop1b.jpg

I used to be a huge fan untill my dad took me to go see a concert and she took of her clothes and danced around in a see through bra with a snake in "I'
m a Slave For You"

I have to admit..... I miss her being the sweet celebrity that she was when she in Crossroads and "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet A Woman...)

Anyone Else????????

Ya, I was never a huge fan of hers, so it was never a big letdown when she changed. Now, she just seems really disgusting, but I can't really judge because I don't know her or what she is going through, but I can safely say that I don't like music, lol

~Andrea :angelic:

she use to be good looking now she is not...i mean just because she has a baby dose not mean she has to look like that.....she need to look a jennifer maby she can learn somethink or two

She has a cute look. She dresses alot like me so we have alot in common. I am very curvy like her and it is hard to lose weight for me. I can do it but it takes alot of work. She has a cute Southern look to her.

I think Britany looks alot better now. She lost alot of weight too, so she looks alot better. I know she works out too. I think she has a pretty face and a nice body now, so she is looking alot hotter nowadays.

hello there yes this girl is big celebrity and she got wonderful talent and hot body also i love to listen his songs my favorite song is circus.

Obviously she is a brilliant artist. There are some of my favourite songs of her. When she was @ school age she was so cute.

Back