Cables out!

What if the cable when out when you where seing an ALIAS season fiale!!!!!!And when the cable finale comes back ALIAS is over!!! :woot: :angry: :angry:

Geez, don't talk like that! You almost gave me a heart attack by just making me visualize the situation!! :eek:

I really don't know what I would do if that happens. I have a satellite dish, so it only goes out when it rains really hard, usually. But wait, what am I saying, Alias is on a local channel, not satellite, so the only way it wouldn't be on is if the electricity was off.

I'm going to go buy a generator today. ;)

At first i thought that happened to you. It happened to my friend and I about had a heartattack. That is too horible to imagine.

The power went out one thursday and the tv stopped working for the weekend. I was so mad because one I went to a play and had my parents tape it so when i got home i was all excited and then it did not work. I almost killed the tv. and took myfriends tape as soon as possible

Really happened to me with 2.16 firebomb...RIGHT after the Church too! Best advice: Kazaa is our friend...all of the eps are available on there...they download slowly but it's ALIAS...and it's WORTH IT!

Back