Out of the following "dead" people/things...

Out of the following "dead" characters/things, who do you think will come back to life?

• Emily Sloane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Real Francie

• Diane Dixon

• Danny

• Haladki

• Suit and Glasses

• The OLD Alias that we fell in love with...

• Total voters
Okay so I didn't put Evil Francie as one of the choices because we all know she's still alive LOL. So who do you think will come back to life?

Oh, did I forget any dead things that should be included in this list?? Let me know if I did... ^_^

Is suit and glasses really dead? I'm surprised JJ would kill him off...he's been such a symbol or evilness and torture.

I'm the lonely "real francie" vote. Why you ask? Because love changes and I'm putting my trust in JJ :smiley: He'll bring it back!

None of these people are really important with the exception of Francie. Of course, the only one who really didn't die out of all of these is Suit & Glasses, who I wouldn't be at all surprised to see again... In fact, I would think JJ would want him back for an epi to torture someone's mouth, in the future.

Emily Sloane - shot where? In the chest or back? I kinda forgot, but still, she was dead as dead can be.
The Real Francie - bullet in the middle of the forehead - no chance of coming back.
Diane Dixon - car bomb destroyed her body almost completely.
Danny - stabbed or shot? Forgot, but he had blood every where in the hot tub (the trauma dude from Color Blind killed him).
Haladki - BOOOM!!!!! Jack put a bullet in his stupid head - probably one of the most satisfying moments in the history of this show, and to me, probably THE most satisfying.

Of course, the old Alias will be back, very soon IMO.

Sloane will be bad again!

i know they never SHOWED suit & glasses getting killed but isn't it sort of implied since he hasn't shown up for like, a year?

you need to add Vaughn's dad to this list after we saw the watch this week!!! ;)

hey this is alias - you never know! ^_^

i would want the real francie back! she was syd's best friend!!

hmm vaughn's dad wasn't ever actually on the show so......that would be kinda not Alias-like to bring him on (cuz they sorta did that with Irina)

Suit and Glasses wasn't killed--and I don't believe his death was even "implied."
;)

not that I am a fan of him but what about that dude syd killed in her kitchen...forgot his name...it will come to me...I post his name later. (she use to like him and they met in SD-6) (oh and they had to do that mission together and he cut the guys stomach open and pulled something out)

I don't think it was her kitchen but her dads kitchen....she was kinda ambushed there....I think this happened in season 2

The guy she killed was Noah something-or-other. They had a relationship way back in the day, but he went deep undercover. He leaves to a remote island w/ money he stole and offers to take Syd along, but she doesn't go. On a mission a day or so after he left, she's trying to get some guy (damn my bad, sleep deprived memory) when a paid assasin, the Ice Man, show's up. She kills the Ice Man (in the kitchen), removes his mask and sees that it is Noah. Hopefully that helped the confused...

Back