Call of Duty 4 Players

Ok, imagine yourself in a Hardcore Search & Destroy Game. 3 enemies left, and your all alone on the mission. The bomb has just been planted, your team depends on you to complete the mission. What would you do, kill the bastards or defuse the bomb? Its your choice to make, in my opinion I would kill them all. :2guns:

kill them all unless I dont have enough time to do that then I would try to defuse the bomb. When I play SnD I play to win I don't care about my score or nothing I just want to win so ill do anything to win.

Kill Them becuz i fu defuse it then they would just shoot you and GAME Over if u can hurry up and kill them then u win!

Depends, if you were beside the planter and all you did was crawl up and defuse right after he planted I'd defuse. But usually that's not the case so take out all them (tbagg a few dead bodies) wait till 7 seconds and defuse. And I say 7 seconds because at 7 the bomb get defused exactly at 0.

wontstopme said:
Depends, if you were beside the planter and all you did was crawl up and defuse right after he planted I'd defuse. But usually that's not the case so take out all them (tbagg a few dead bodies) wait till 7 seconds and defuse. And I say 7 seconds because at 7 the bomb get defused exactly at 0.

Damn im gonna try that sumtime!

Ok, imagine yourself in a Hardcore Search & Destroy Game. 3 enemies left, and your all alone on the mission. The bomb has just been planted, your team depends on you to complete the mission. What would you do, kill the bastards or defuse the bomb? Its your choice to make, in my opinion I would kill them all. :2guns:

ok your a noob and obviously not good at any games ever made, i have done this, but it was in a tourney for 7k real life money and it was to tie it up. GET GUD.. oh and i ended up getting blown up :( them guys where good ahahhaa

Well depends on the exact situation, if If I knew where they were and I had enough time I would definately defuse, but other then that I would kill the bastards.

well if it was ranked i would just go for the kills, and if i had time go for defuse, but clan match i would do whatever i had to do to get the bomb defused

Back