APO: Raptor

Agent Eric Weiss
CIA: Retriever

Agent Rachel Gibson
"The Shed": Mockinbird
APO: Oracle

Agent Thomas Grace
APO: Sidewinder

Can anyone fill in the missing parts ? :P Sloane does he have a callsign ? And does this callsign mean annything do them, personal ?

I took the liberty of adding Jack's APO callsign, Raptor. Hope you don't mind. ;)

Blackbird would be Jack's SD-6 callsign, by the way.
✌️

I just saw s3 episode 1 and in that episode Weiss codename is Retriever. Does anyone know if Dixon also had that codename, before or after Weiss ?

And does this callsign mean annything do them, personal ?
well 2 vaughn its obvious from 213. (boyscout)
and mountaineer is how jennifer chose 2 b her callsign since they call west virignia ppl like that and she is from w. virginia.
white rabbit is from alica in wonderland the story syd is obssesed w/.
for marshel-Merlin is bcuz he is like a magician, i guess.... fits marshel.

And Sydney's APO name Phoenix since the Phoenix is said to "rise from the ashes"

And does anyone know if the codename "Sentinel" is Irina's or Elena ?

Special Agent said:
And does anyone know if the codename "Sentinel" is Irina's or Elena ?
[post="1414321"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Elena.

Special Agent said:
I just saw s3 episode 1 and in that episode Weiss codename is Retriever. Does anyone know if Dixon also had that codename, before or after Weiss ?
[post="1413967"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Changed that.

In the episode when Sydney and Vaughn go on a date in Paris, Sydney ask Vaughn why his codename is Boy Scout! Sounds like they pick the codename their self!

And one more thing. Just saw a episode were Sloane was asking Jack why he changed Sydney's codename to 'Freelancer'. Did she have the same codename at SD-6 that she had at CIA? i am pretty sure that she had the codename 'Freelancer' at CIA.

~Mountaineer~ said:
In the episode when Sydney and Vaughn go on a date in Paris, Sydney ask Vaughn why his codename is Boy Scout! Sounds like they pick the codename their self!
[post="1416897"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, because he said on the first day he wasnt prepared for something, and the boyscout motto is "Always Be Prepared" so I guess they thought it was appropriate for him.

~Mountaineer~ said:
And one more thing. Just saw a episode were Sloane was asking Jack why he changed Sydney's codename to 'Freelancer'. Did she have the same codename at SD-6 that she had at CIA? i am pretty sure that she had the codename 'Freelancer' at CIA.
[post="1421935"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

At SD-6 she had the codenames White Rabbit, Bluebird, and Blueberry. At the CIA her callsigns are freelancer and mountaineer. I think that after Sloane found out that Jack changed her name they started calling her by Freelancer.

I believe the thing was that the Freelancer codename was exposed when Dixon overheard it, leading Jack to (eventually) come up with the cover story that he assigned her that codename--something he took upon himself to do as part of his own investigation that he undertook to protect SD-6 (because the Alliance was reluctant to take on "The Man" and this investigation eventually led to the downfall of that organization). I would have to look back at the episodes to confirm this line of reasoning, however.

Sometimes they say "All Alpha team leadres pull back" when they are on missions, does anyone know what an Alpha team leader is ?

Alpha is like the letter 'A' in Latin (I think it's latin IDK) like in the alphabet. Beta is 'B' and so on... The Alpha team leader is just the leader of the main assult team. When they say 'Alpha team leader fall back' they just want them to stop their team.

Back