can someone help me?

ive been trying to get on aim express but it says i have a popup blocker...its said it before, and what ive always done is reinstall aol instant messanger and it would be fine., but this time it isnt working, and ive done everything it tells me to, ive put it on my allowed list, and ive disabled all popup blockers that i know of. can someone help me? its be really helpful
~Jen

Vaughnlover15 said:
ive been trying to get on aim express but it says i have a popup blocker...its said it before, and what ive always done is reinstall aol instant messanger and it would be fine.,  but this time it isnt working, and ive done everything it tells me to, ive put it on my allowed list, and ive disabled all popup blockers that i know of. can someone help me? its be really helpful
~Jen
[post="1082650"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Do you run anything like the Google toolbar? That could cause it not to work. What browser are you using? Try something like Netscape or Firefox if you are running Internet Explorer.

you probably already figured it out ... but go to the top menu in the internet explorer box or wtv you're using then:
go to tools
go to pop- up blocker
then turn off blocker.
:smiley:

Back