Canadians

Meh, dont' care. Though what they're doing with Health Care sucks <_<
--mandy :angelic:

Double Agent said:
what'd everyone think about the election??
Well, I was a little annoyed with my riding. We had one of those 'Appointed' people. (which means they weren't from our area). So of course I didn't want them to win, but my vote didn't change anything :(

To be honest, I voted NDP. Mostly because I'm for Same-Sex marriage, well the Conservatives are not, and the apponted chick was liberal. So that left NDP.

I'm hoping the minority government will help keep the liberals in check. ANd hopefully the NDP will use thier swingpower well to bring about good change, and not just higher taxes.

And Sarah..how North? More than North Bay?

Kewii said:
And Sarah..how North? More than North Bay?
Yep, north of North Bay. :D I don't really want to say where exactly I live, although you might be able to figure it out (population: 10,000). ;)

I'm Canadian and proud! I'm so sick of going to the USA, and having people ask me what state I'm from, or how cold it is up here. That bugs me. Canada is the exact same as the USA, except alot more peaceful. I'm not going to say where I live exactly, but I live at the most southern part of Ontario. ;)

Hello all!

I don't go on this forum very much as I'm always at SD-1. But, since its down, I've come here!

Anyways.. I'm from Ottawa, but, I'm currently in University at U of Guelph!

Webmistress Eh? said:
Milo!! A familiar name!!

I'm from Toronto and feeling the crunch of exam period right now. Very stressed...
[post="1095017"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know how you feel :( I have my first exam this wednesday.. Chemistry.. *sulks*

eehee! so many canadians! :woot: I dunno if I should tell eveyrone what city i'm from. :Ph34r:
--Mandy :angelic:

I'm Canadian and proud! I'm so sick of going to the USA, and having people ask me what state I'm from, or how cold it is up here. That bugs me. Canada is the exact same as the USA, except alot more peaceful. I'm not going to say where I live exactly, but I live at the most southern part of Ontario.

I know what you mean I work for an American company (I live in Nova Scotia) & I get asked if it's snowing starting in October & I get asked how cold it is a lot too. If fact today someone asked if the were any hotels in Nova Scotia, but I do have to admit that some of my customers are quite knowlegeable & even happy to hear that I am Canadian.

Oh and I'm in the middle of exams too :D

Alias_Freak said:
I'm Canadian and proud! I'm so sick of going to the USA, and having people ask me what state I'm from, or how cold it is up here. That bugs me. Canada is the exact same as the USA, except alot more peaceful. I'm not going to say where I live exactly, but I live at the most southern part of Ontario.  ;)
[post="983835"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Arnt' you from Toronto? :lol:

mystery_chick said:
eehee! so many canadians! :woot: I dunno if I should tell eveyrone what city i'm from. :Ph34r:
[post="1096786"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, because I will stalk you if you do :P

But, if you come to Guelph next year... maybe its you who is stalking me? :(

Hello all you fellow Canadians.

I'm from London, Ontario, been here quite a while now and staying.

I have lived in Vancouver, Toronto, Pickering, Guelph and Brantford.

Back