Celeb Mole!

I can't wait. I saw the commercial on Alias last night, and my sister and I were really glad. I think that the celebrity aspect will make it less attractive though.

Oh well, no matter.

im really lokking forward to this! i was watching charmed (obviously, if i wasn't watching Alias, which i wasn't cuz Alias is on after) i saw a commercial for this show. did anybody see the WB show where they're putting celebs into a house (kinda like Big Brother)?

WHOA! OMG! Do you have any more info on it Cahrlie? any links?

i cant wait for it! i was hooked on the mole the first 2 seasons! it was almost cancelled, but it pulled thru

ok, the celebs are mentioned in the commercial (i think), and as for the previous Moles, i've only watched the 2nd one. i was so convinced that Dorothy was the Mole, but there was alwyas that bit of uncertainty in my mind. i couldn't believe it was Bill! i was in LA that week (the ppl i stayed w/ didn't have a TV) and i had 3 ppl tape it. ( ^_^ )

well it is a big game, with one person is sabotashing the game, costing money and the people have to vote who they think is the mole, and the one with the lowest score on the quiz about the mole gets voted off, that is it in a nut shell

Back