Celeb Mole: Yucatan

Andy_dj

Cadet
I heard on a promo ABC is bringing back THe Mole!!! I loved that show when it was on. I don't love the celeb editions as much but they're pretty good. Any other people like that show?

I watched both seasons of the mole when anderson cooper was the host. This was the only reality tv show that I really ever got into. It was awesome!!! I wish they'd bring it back. The celeb editions seem lame. :(

vaughnandsydney said:
I watched both seasons of the mole when anderson cooper was the host. This was the only reality tv show that I really ever got into. It was awesome!!! I wish they'd bring it back. The celeb editions seem lame. :(
Yeah, I loved Anderson Cooper as the host too :( . He doesn't even host the celeb editions :P . But I still like the concept of the show.

I loved the first season, but I completely lost interest in the second one.

i didn't watch the first celeb mole when it first ran last year, but ABC family had a marathon a while back and i unfortunately watched all of it. i couldn't take my stinking eyes off of the tv for some reason.

reality tv seems to do that to me. :blink:

that was stupid when they had to vote somebody for the emunity, and that red head girl, refused (forget her name), that was sooo stupid, i dont know why she would do such a stupid thing. Just give it to someone, and get $$ for the pot, realy nothing to lose!

3ffect said:
that was stupid when they had to vote somebody for the emunity, and that red head girl, refused (forget her name), that was sooo stupid, i dont know why she would do such a stupid thing. Just give it to someone, and get $$ for the pot, realy nothing to lose!
Her name was...uh...I cant remember but ya I agree, that was so pointless :angry: .

I REALLY miss Anderson - but you know, he's got that gig on CNN now.
And yeah, that red-head chick needs to go, seriously.
I think the mole is Stephen Baldwin. Only because he's so likely to be overlooked. That, and he's just so funny that he could play it off easily. ;)

Back