Change...Good...or Bad?

I would like Sark to be ultimately loyal to the CIA, and for Will to have been accepted as a field rated agent and to have seen a lot of action in previous episodes.

I would also dearly love to have seen (and to see in future episodes) more interaction between Syd, Irina and Jack. I loved it when they were all working together. Corny but cool, nonetheless.

hmmm......they need to bring back Irina, she was cool!
and somehow they shud get rid of lauren!!
(not that i dont like her....)

and i think that they shouldnt have brought down SD-6 in a way it was good and bad b/c i li8ked how exciting it was butt it was getting a bit lame were syd had to keep giving fakes and copies of everything and stuff.......

jess
want more marshall47? well too bad im bored lol

I didn't want them to kill Francie either! And to bring back Irina :( That's what I would want. I have a feeling the rest of the problems will fall into place

guys.. dotn kill me butt am i right or am i right lauren has made things interesting and we cant LOVE every1 and wen s/v get bak together... WEN that meens that they love eachother and there love could beat the british or somethink along those weird and strage lines.....

jess
no offense to the brits p e a c e - o u t

mmmm. lauren i think we sould keep, just for a while.
will should have been instead of francie
vaughn in more scenes [duh]
danny less ...hairy.

otherwise ALIAS IS EXCELLENT

Back