Charlize Theron

I am sooo happy for her!!!! She won so many other awards prior to the Oscars yet her category was the one that people weren't exactly sure who was goping to win. I'm just so happy she got it, she really deserved it and she deserves every bit of recognition she's getting right now. She looked great and I loved her speech the best of the night.

she gives the most beautiful and moving acceptance speeches... i love them! She looked amazing and i wanteed her to win, so yeah, it was pretty cool. :D

Caro said:
she gives the most beautiful and moving acceptance speeches... i love them! She looked amazing and i wanteed her to win, so yeah, it was pretty cool. :D
i thought it was so cute when she added at the end: "I'm not gonna cry!" and quickly ended her speech cause she was about to...lol

iheartalias said:
Caro said:
i thought it was so cute when she added at the end: "I'm not gonna cry!" and quickly ended her speech cause she was about to...lol
I can tell you I was in tears when she accepted her award she said if she'd looked at her mother when Adrien Brody said her name she would have lost it.like one of our local magazines said shes our angel from the east rand

liliana said:
iheartalias said:
Caro said:
I can tell you I was in tears when she accepted her award she said if she'd looked at her mother when Adrien Brody said her name she would have lost it.like one of our local magazines said shes our angel from the east rand
i think she was crying during the speech.. or tears, well, it's the same

aaaw it's so sweet they just found a new stone I can't remember what they called it but the jeweller who was watching the Oscars on Monday decided to name something after Charlize.so they decided to name this new stone the "Star of Charlize".it will be polished and it will be an aquamarine color when I get the article I'll post it here.but they are gonna make jellewary out of the stone and intend to give it to her.

nance said:
i love Charlize's style. The dress she wore for the SAG awards... :love:
i looooooooooooooved this dress! the color was fantastic and looked so great on her...but that's not real hard to do, she probably coulda worn what uma thurman wore to the oscars and still been able to pull it off and look good, lol :lol:

The Oscars dress was very pretty but it was sorta like... too safe. It wasn't like "unique." You know what i mean? :lol:

nance said:
The Oscars dress was very pretty but it was sorta like... too safe. It wasn't like "unique." You know what i mean? :lol:
oh i totally know what you mean...i personally liked the ones she wore to the previous awards a lot better...especially the Golden Globes dress...she looks good in yellow, lol

Back