Fantasy Charmed

Title: Charmed

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 1998-10-07

Creator: Constance M. Burge

Cast: Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan, Kaley Cuoco, Brian Krause

Overview: Three sisters (Prue, Piper and Phoebe) reunite and unlock their powers to become the Charmed Ones, the most powerful good witches of all time, whose prophesied destiny is to protect innocent lives from evil beings such as demons and warlocks. Each sister possesses unique magical powers that grow and evolve, while they attempt to maintain normal lives in modern day San Francisco.
Charmed

Goodness, that was certainly an interesting episode. I hated the ending though. What on earth happened to Leo?! I want to know if he was vanquished or since he was an elder he just orbed out differently. So I went and looked on the net (all over mind you because no one seems to know what happened to him) and I finally found the list of next seasons actors/actresses. And he was on it! So I am totally confused by this still, because will he be playing himself, or a ghost?! :blink: :thinking: Anyways, what do you think happened? And over all how did you like the season finale? ^.~

i wasn't really happy with the season finale either. it was definitely full of content and left the viewers in suspense, but it was a bit too long.

I'm also very confused on the season finale and wasn't too happy with it. Hopefully, next season will start to clear things up. I hope Leo is ok too!

Vaughn_Lovah said:
yea 2 hours can sometimes be too long for Charmed.....but never for Alias ;) sometimes 2 hours isnt enough ^_^
:blink: :blink: :blink: :eek: SOMETIMES??? Try it's is never ever enough no matter how long it is!!! :woot: :woot: :angelic: lol.

Yeah, but I agree with the charmed thing...sure it had "good plot points" here and there (basically just the Chris *That WAS his name, right?!* plot point and the Leo one) Hmm.. *wonders if this was the guys name or not* I don't remember lol, it was awhile ago ;) Anyways, for the most part I think it could have been seriously shortened, like perhaps an hour, maybe a tad more. But two hours..it was spread out too much >.<! Anyways, yeah, thanks for replying! *loves reading people comments, hehe* ^.^

i thoguth it was really good but im so sad...i hope he didnt kill LEO and why does LEO have to live up there dont kick LEO off the show hes the hottie...hes what i look forward to every week although the new guy is PRETTY HOTT!!

XOXO~MOLLY

um... Brian Karuse is on the list of actors that are returning next season. So he didn't get 'vanquished' or died and obviously he's not going to stay an elder. and i think the mysterious Chris Guy sent him into another demension or some thing. When the premier comes near, go check out the spoiler thread for news :D as for the season finale i thought it was okay, probably not my favourite of all times but it was good. but does anyone notice that the guest stars doesnt' act as well as those in the earlier seasons?
--Mandy :angelic:

Alias Fan Gillian said:
I enjoyed the season finale apart from the ending. I can't wait for the next season to start.
anyone know when that will be? Sept. 14th? Sept. 28th? i doubt it will be the 7th (too early), 21st (Emmys on that night), or in Oct., but it might be Oct. 5th, i dunno

The season finale was alright, hopefully next season Paige will get to have more fun and Phoebe will get a backbone(don't mind me I am a huge Cole fan :angelic: ). I wish they could get more powers though. The new character reminds me of when Cole first came on the show with an agenda. It will be interesting to see how the story unfolds. :D I am hoping that he is the future Wyatt though (just my imagination :thinking: ).

grrr...so did i! i had too much hw that night, so i skipped it...it was either skip charmed or skip alias and alias won. i did read the transcript tho, so i know what happened

Irina Derevko said:
The season finale was alright, hopefully next season Paige will get to have more fun and Phoebe will get a backbone(don't mind me I am a huge Cole fan :angelic: ). I wish they could get more powers though. The new character reminds me of when Cole first came on the show with an agenda. It will be interesting to see how the story unfolds. :D I am hoping that he is the future Wyatt though (just my imagination :thinking: ).
Right when I saw him I thought it was Wyatt!! I think he is out for revenge because his dad was never there when he was a kid. So now he is just making sure that everyone else feels the "pain" he went through by taking him away from everyone else. o.O Call me crazy, but that's what my friend and I think. lol

IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!

OK???/

THE FINALE NEVER HAPPENED!!!!

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?????????????????????

:cries:

But the Wyatt theory is good! I never thought of that.

I can't wait to see what Piper will do when she finds out what that arse did to Leo.

I'm thinking snap crackle pop if you get my drift

i liked the finale but it was confusin..... add me to the list that hopes that Leo is ok....... but we gotta find out when the new season will start! wouldnt it be awesome if it was the 28? charmed and alias premieres all in one night? then again, it might be too much to handle... we might have heart attacks or something... brain overload....... lol

ems

TV show information provided by The Movie Database