Season 5 "Chat w/ Kristen" Spoilers ...

Alias_Gay

Ensign
From todays' chat with Kristen ... these are the spoilers for "Alias" ...

From berly33: What is up with the second Sloane on Alias?
All I can say is that the Rambaldi saga is alive and well, and Sloane's fixation on it is only getting worse. We finally discover his true intentions.

From sark4ever: Please, please tell me David Anders is still coming back for the finale!
I'm hearing a certain blond-haired hottie has been approached to return, but no commitment yet. More importantly, though, you'll never guess which baldy is coming back!

From sb2005: Well, what baldy is it? We can't take suspense here.
One Mr. Terry O'Quinn, aka Locke, aka Kendall.

From clairem120: You are to blame for my Alias addiction, but I'll forgive you if you give me some spoilers.
Sydney takes Sophia--the woman who cared for Nadia while growing up in the orphanage--into her home to recuperate after being beaten very badly. But Sophia (whom you remember from Sex and the City, right?) isn't what she seems, and Sydney and Nadia's lives are put in jeopardy. Also in serious doo-doo? Spy Daddy. Syd finds out, and flips.

does this mean that Syd finds out that her dad has been exposed to the radiation? Or does this mean she confronts her dad about killing her mother after finding out that Irina didn't put a hit on her life? Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Maybe we will find out that Jack did not kill Irena, she is still alive and Sydney is mad because Jack didn't tell her.

I'm glad that Kendall is coming back, because he knows about the missing two years - maybe we will find something out.

^^I don't think that Syd's going to give Jack a hard time for killing Irina. She understands why he did it and he'll punish himself enough for what he did. I think that this is referring to Syd finding out about his illness. Looks like more hard times ahead for SpyDaddy.

Wow im glad to hear that kindall will be coming back. His so awesome :smiley: . Syd is going to be so upset when she finds out about her father. :(

i knew that lady who raised Nadia was evil!!! lol awww it sounds like so much is happening! how will they ever fit it in a few episodes!! :lol:

From todays' chat ...

From GabbyGirl: Are we gonna find out what Sloane's up to on Alias?
Kristin: Yes. In fact, we're going to find out fairly soon, and frankly, it's not looking good for him. I'm thinking he's not one of the good guys.

From tvjunkie: How craaaaaazy is Sloane going to get by season's end? He looked like a madman this past week. Loving it!
Kristin: Add a few more A's in that crazy, and you're golden.

From brandy: I am outraged that another outlet (that I won't even dignify by naming) revealed that big Alias surprise while answering another question about Jennifer Garner. What were they thinking?
Kristin: I hear you. I was a little surprised myself. For those who haven't heard, I can only say word is that Vaughn asks Sydney a question that really puts her on the spot in the season finale.

From brent: When does Irina come back?
Kristin: Soon. And it sounds unbelievably good, with Sydney racing to find her in order to stop a whole Rambaldi end-of-the-world happening from happening. Yes, my friends, the big R. is back.

From picardia: Everybody in my row keeps talking about Jack Bristow on Alias. We're all in terror he will die. You must help us! Or at least break it to us gently.
Kristin: Victor Garber is not leaving the show. Now, of course, that could mean anything on Alias, but I truly believe he'll be okay, though the promo people might not be after I get through with them.

I'm so glad we're getting reassurances that Irina is coming back alive and not just in flashbacks. I'm wondering how this whole end-of-the-world thing will play out though.

Back