Childhood Memories!

OH NO!!! I loved barbies!!! I had so many and i had the cutest pink sparkly barbie convertible...and a white limo...and this giant barbie house...and a pool...and a mcdonalds...and a mall...and oh my gosh i had over 100 barbies and i had so much frickin stuff! lol! barbies rock!...

SydB_JenG said:
OH NO!!! I loved barbies!!! I had so many and i had the cutest pink sparkly barbie convertible...and a white limo...and this giant barbie house...and a pool...and a mcdonalds...and a mall...and oh my gosh i had over 100 barbies and i had so much frickin stuff! lol! barbies rock!...
OMG! i loved barbies, i had the house and the limo and all the cars and swing sets!LOL!!but then once i got in fourth grade i made a bullseye in my room with a pillow and popped off their heads and tried to hit the center!HA, yes i was an odd child!
oh my childhood memories even though im a teenager that seems like forever ago, i remember i would always always put on little shows where i would make up a song and dance and perform them for my family birthdays and sunday lunches(close family!!so i performed every week!) i also climbed this one tree outside my house everyday, i would go up as high as i could and just watch the neighborhood with a book in my hand and just think...yes again odd child!LOL, i also remember being attacked by a deer at a Canadian petting zoo, it ate my fav stuffed animal...what else ...... oh all my favorite hideous eighties outfits, bright turquoise, stripes and thick headbands, New Kids on the Block first concert!HA!oh i love this thread!

Barbies! I had a million of them... but I didn't really play with them much. I did have an American Girl doll though... Samantha. I loved the American Girl stuff! Anyone else?

i read all the american girl books out at the time. but that was a while ago and they've come out with a whole bunch of new ones, so...yeah. i loved the american girl series. :smiley:

OMG! i loved barbies, i had the house and the limo and all the cars and swing sets!LOL!!but then once i got in fourth grade i made a bullseye in my room with a pillow and popped off their heads and tried to hit the center!HA, yes i was an odd child!

That's... interesting!! :lol:

When I was in third grade, I thought that there was a "mystery" going on at school. I don't know why I thought this, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I was obsessed with the Boxcar Children, etc. Anyway, my best friend and I would always be taking notes (on the kids we didn't get along with) in my Hello Kitty locked diary. One time we found photocopied pictures of people in the recycling bin, and we took them out and put them in the diary because they had become suspects. I, too, was an odd child! ;)

Existentialist said:
Barbies! I had a million of them... but I didn't really play with them much. I did have an American Girl doll though... Samantha. I loved the American Girl stuff! Anyone else?
i used to love these,i had the felicity one and my sister had kirsten!lol, i read all the books too!

and jo!!HAHA thats hilarous :P
mean things my sister did to me!: she and her friends would tackle me then tie my hands and feet togehter, put me in a basket then cover me with a blanket, then put me outside, and they usually did this when it was raining then locked the door!!but she never did this when my parents were home, because of course they trusted her to be kind to me...um no she wasnt!lol but i got back by spitting gum in her hair!HA!got yelled at but she didnt it :confused: another thing that i remembered, i had this strawberry shortcake video that i watched 24/7, that and the fairytale theatre videos!

SydB_JenG said:
I think im going to hurl!!No offense!I like Power rangers and G.I Joe!!!I once cut a barbie's hair off!!I hated going to my cousin's house cause her room was pink and she had barbies all around it.In McDonalds id tell my sisters to order the boy's happy meal cause of the hotwheels!!! :smiley: :D :smiley: :D

Victoria King said:
LOL!!i remember those happy meals, i loved the little barbies they had in there!HAHA i was never into the hot wheels though...but i was big on video games!
I still have a ton of those Barbies from the Happy Meals!! They're fun to look back at. Actually, the funniest thing is that they're still giving the same barbies (just about...)! :lol:

My only childhood memory is very sad ...

I remember my nephews throwing stones to each other, and
my niece was in the way and she was hit by a big stone ...
blood all over her face ...

I also remember, playing hide and seek ... my nephews hid behind
a big wall, and my brother went to look for him, and one of the
"blocks" was loose, and fell on my nephews head ... screaming,
and aching ...

oh my that is terrible!i dont have any scary ones like that except for when my sister pushed me into this wood case and i split my lip open but i dont remember anything except driving to the hospitol with a rag over my lip.

Back