Choose One of the following Cast Members

If you were stranded on a desert Island and your survival depended on it which cast member would you

• Sloane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sydney

• Vaughn

• Lauren

• Weiss

• Marshall

• Will

• Irina

• Sark

• Total voters
I would have to pick Jack Bristow because I think with all of his knowledge he would surely have some survival experience in there and would probably be able to keep you alive longer than anybody else. Unless he decided to snap your neck and eat you. lol :woot:

Irina, because she has undoubtably been on the island before and has a safehouse equipped with a satelite phone already there :lol:

Archangel said:
Irina, because she has undoubtably been on the island before and has a safehouse equipped with a satelite phone already there :lol:
:lol: true :P

Although I chose Sydney. She's very resourceful.

I picked Irina, because she's so clear-headed and ruthless, she'd be able to find a way off the island, no matter what it took. (Of course, that means that she'd probably kill me to get off the island, if she had to. Maybe Syd would be better...At least she would try to keep everyone safe.)

Sydney would be my second choice because I think along with her resourcefulness although she is young I think she would be able to make a great coconut cream pie like Maryann used to on Gilligan's Island. :rolleyes:

hmm.... probably Syd because she's so resourceful and she'd find a way to get off the island! ^_^

ETA: Of course, if I was stuck with Lauren, I could kill her and throw her body in the ocean and no one would know I did it! Mwhahahaha! :devil: :lol:

And if you were stuck with Vaughn...think what you could do...
Yeah, if I was stuck with Vaughn, I don't think I'd want to get off the island, either. ;)

I chose Marshall because the nerd can probably come up with some signal device from bugs eyes and coconut juice whereas Sydney will make me swim 10 miles or however long to the next island and I'm not a strong swimmer.

Then again, Sydney can also do a MacGyver and I won't have to do anything but wait for her to come up with a cruise liner to get us off the island.

Charlie said:
Archangel said:
Irina, because she has undoubtably been on the island before and has a safehouse equipped with a satelite phone already there  :lol:
:lol: true :P

Although I chose Sydney. She's very resourceful.
Me Too, I was going to pick Irina, but Syd's kind of like Martha Stewart, she can take something so little, and use it is a way you've never thought of before. They seem to just make anything work. :P

I said Jack-because he might have a secret hideout with a jetski/boat-- you'll be out of the island before you can say cheese :smiley:.

Marshall because he could invent something to get us off the island. Unless he's like the professor from Gilligan's island who could invent a coconut radio, but never get them off the stupid island.

Back