Choose One of the following Cast Members

If you were stranded on a desert Island and your survival depended on it which cast member would you

• Sloane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sydney

• Vaughn

• Lauren

• Weiss

• Marshall

• Will

• Irina

• Sark

• Total voters
I would choose Sark. Something about a bad boy just works for me ;)

And I think he would be able to handle himself quite nicely on a deserted island. But hopefully it wouldn't be right away that we were rescued.

I chose Sydney.. But then again, to be with Vaughn on a deserted island, doesn't sound bad to me! :P

Deserted Island?
My first thought-Vaughn!!
Like others have said..who cares if we never get off the island :lol:

i was gonna vote sydney for friendship but then at the last minute i changed my mind to Vaughn for some hot lovin!!!! ;)

I went with Sydney. I can picture Sydney making these elaborate plans to get off the island. I would then secretly sabotage her plans, then we'd be stuck on the island together... until she finds out and kills me.

gotta go with Marshall...not only would he keep me in good spirits through his funny quotes, he'd also be able to fashion a GPS transmitter out of coconut fronds so we could get off the island and I could get back to vaughan! lol...riiight!

i could have voted Syd, or Jack cos' as some said, they are resourceful ... well ... as long as the point here is to get outta the island ...
cos' at first i imagined it's a friendly island with warm lagoons, coconut palms, juicy fruits, sun ... but nope ... too cliche ... it could most likely be the worst inhospitable environment :eek: !! that's why in the end, for obvious reasons i chose Vaughn so that it won't be a bother if we'd have to stick around there forever ^_^ .
plus, you know, what if we'd have to repopulate ... ;) :lol:

Archangel said:
Irina, because she has undoubtably been on the island before and has a safehouse equipped with a satelite phone already there :lol:
:rotflmao: :lol: Oh that was great I think I peed myself not alot just a little squirt. (Ah I love Marshell) Any way yeah I totally agree with that and if I spent some time with her mabye I could get her to adopt me!! awsome! :Punkrock:

:eek: if i had to put my life in one persons hands i think that i would undoubtofly chose irina-we would be stranded for what like 3 hours before i am chilling in my bed or in my swimming pool on one of those rafts drinking a pina colada with an umbrella in it!!!! :eek:

I would so not choose Irina!!! Don't get me wrong I LOVE her, she is cool and she is really smart, but she is too deceiving and dangerous, you never know when to trust her.

I was about to choose Jack or Sydney, but ended up choosing Irina. She seems so prepared for any situation, and she's extremely intelligent and seems like she has a way out of every situation. Plus, she has a lot of resources.

Sarahmañana said:
Vaughn!! b/c he is oh so sexy!!! who cares if we never get off the island :lol:
that's what i'm screamin who cares if we die there i shall die a happy girl :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :love: :angelfly: :kissme: :kissme: :lovers: :lovers:

Back