Christmas Fanatics!

Is anyone else as excited as me for CHRISTMAS!!! I love this time of year. I am up here in Maine and I can't wait for the first snowfall. Then I really break out the Christmas songs, and decorations! I love it!! :tree:

stealthy said:
I love Christmas
I love to give presents and watch people's faces as they open them
[post="1094537"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Me too\!

And I hope it snows.

And in primary school, we had to do our christmas play on the Grinch!

Jai

I love Christmas! We had our first big snowfall here in wisconsin a few days ago and that really put me in the spirit. I listen to the christmas music all the time now. I cant wait to put up lights outside and go shopping! :smiley:

I absolutely LOVE the Holidays! This time of the year I am always so happy! I just wish it would snow, but I don't think I'll have any luck being in the eastern part of Texas. I want a white Christmas! I can hope, right?

best time of the year because i have my bday 2 week befor xmas

i have never had a snowy xmas because im in aus the closesed would have to be 25.c which is nice but still hot with the size of my family

I Love Christmas, shopping,preparing meals. We always have white Christmas, I only like snow when I'm at home, but when I have to go out, I hate it, it's sooo cold.

i live in many a fantasy! hang on........did that sentence make any sense? or did it make a little too much sense? Do you get me? I don't......I think i might stop talking now....
*walks dejectedly away.*

Back