Coffee Lovers anyone?

i cant let my day pass without drinking my usual coffee! who among of you has the same addiction? or.. anyone who just likes to drink coffee? what brand? anything bout coffee!

I love Starbucks. Unfortunately there isn't one on the north side though so I can't go there very often. Once a week usually. Most of the time I just go to Mocha Lisa's, because thats only a mile from my house.

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
starbucks like whoa, during exam week starbucks is my best friend!! :smiley:
[post="1110896"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have exams right now and I haven't got one Starbucks anything. Because my parents aren't coffee people and the closest Starbucks isn't that close, I don't get it that often. Only when I go to my friends house. I can walk to the starbucks there. And oddly enough, Starbucks is right by my school. But i love starbucks, and could use a frap right about now.

yeah me too i totally love starbucks!! while i was still studying its just a few meters away from school.. starbucks everyday. hihi!

i usually order cafe mocha with hazelnut syrup and during christmas seasons, of course, toffee nut!! add some honeyglazed donut and its a good breakfast!

and when i dont have money.. :( or too lazy to go to starbucks.. (15min travel) brewed coffee is my sub.

gloria jeans, figarro, seattles best etc. etc. etc....

Oh, I'm definitely addicted. Here's an example: Every morning I wake up and brew my coffee. The other morning I woke up and realized I was out of cream. So i thought to myself, "Oh, it's ok, we'll just go without coffee this morning." I lasted about 5 minutes before i put some slippers and a hat on and went to the corner store in my PJ's to get cream.

I know I'm addicted. But I keep telling myself: There are worse things to be addicted to. :lol: (y)

when i drink too much coffee.. hmm.. i end up spending more time in the toilet/comfortroom (whatever you guys call it in your countries.. ).. peeing! drink more, pee more!

this is completely gibberish!

Back