Coffee Lovers anyone?

OMG my new record... :mellow:
get ready! :announce:
listening? 27th coffee of the day! :thud:
I had 3 per hour at uni today...it was free for once :rolleyes:
not sure I'll be able to sleep 😆

😆 I dunno so far I'm good :mellow:
it wasn't as strong as I do it so I think that's why I don't have a hole in my stomach 😆
but we were all freezing, they stooped the heaters and today it's raining so...yeah...can I say I'm coffee addicted now? :rolleyes:

There's no Starbucks in my hometown right now (though I've been hearing about plans to build one as part of a new shopping mall that just went up here), but there are three where I used to live; the funny thing, though, is when I went to Vancouver last October, there seemed to be a Starbucks on pretty much every other corner in the downtown area! :lol:

Anyway, I hope my new Starbucks gets built soon - I've been missing my frappuccinos since I moved! :coffee:

Here's depressing news. I was in the Bahamas for a week (that's not the depressing part ;) ) and their coffee was sooooooooo gross! So I had to go the whole week without it! But now I'm back. And enjoying my first cup of the day! :D

hehe...i will be tanned in a few months...heading over to malaysia for a while...but right now i am nice and pale lol
ooh post a pic then... ;) lol

ahh we have got a new coffee machine at home and the coffee is so delicious!!! 🤤 hehe

Back