Colorizations

when i say first it was the first one i ever finished!!! ;) :P
i tried so many tutorials for colorization and i hated them all until i found this tutorial which is great. all my previous attempts were inciomplete due to crapness and frustration. ;)

Yay! :D

Some of my past attempts (I've posted them before, but what the hell... ^_^)...

colorizedlena3c.jpg

miamaestro2.jpg

colorizehim2.jpg

cilliancolorization2witheffects.jpg

Echo: Those are great. I esp. Like the KK one.
Jems: Oh...so pretty! I love it ^_^
Leslie: Wow! You're great at this. I esp. like the last one...very realistic.

The only one I've ever finished...

WHOA! :yikes: Those are AMAZING!!! :woot: And I don't even like Hilary Duff! :lol: ;) Beautiful job, Jaimie. ^_^

man i LOVE that cillian one...just wondering, i was looking @ colourizations on other websites and i saw this really kool lips thing. i don't know if it was the pic or if they put it in. it was super sparkly lip gloss like-does anyone know how to do this? thankies and colour life! :lol:

Thanks! ^_^ I'm not exactly sure how the sparkly lip gloss thing you're talking about works, but Dana made a glossy lips tut here that might be what you're looking for...

I went on a kick today :rolleyes: -- I'm so sad... But he is so drop dead gorgeous... *hyperventilate*

shinygary.jpg

garyoldmanexiest.jpg

garycolorization3C.jpg

leslie you did superman 🤤 its my fave

jaimie - the 1st hilary one is so cool! :smiley:

agnes - i already comments ;)

and syd - gorgeous jen an (y)

Blackhairedsam said:
Leslie - who are your colorizations off?
They look amazing but i can't tell who the man is :smiley:
[post="1080054"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Those last few ones are Gary Oldman. :love: And before I did Lena Olin, Mia Maestro, David Anders, and Cillian Murphy. :smiley:

jems said:
leslie you did superman 🤤  its my fave
[post="1080412"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wait -- I did? :lol:

ETA: One more Cillian one I found while cleaning out my folders today... This one's very old, but I like it -- dunno why I never posted it before...

cillian3b.jpg

love the Gary les. he's so hot. the colorizings look awesome

i love gary oldman although i can't find any pics of him i like (insert pleas of suggestions for sites here please :P )

Back