C & C Completely an Experiment

eves

Cadet
was just playing around with stuff for a SOTW, not to crazy about it myself, but what do you think? o yea, and the theme was total abstract, so i didnt use any kind of render or stock, or c4d, or anything, it was all made by smuding colors together and filters

total_abstract.png

Left hand side is quite nice, the transition to the lighter colours needs some work through the middle, Just one question..... what the hell is that circle doing there? It looks so out of place, move it off the vertical centre.

All in all this piece is ok, though I don't think it would win any awards..... 6/10

yea, ia gree with you, not to great, lol, but i havent really made any sigs without c4ds, and stocks and stuff, it was jsut something new for me

eves said:
yea, ia gree with you, not to great, lol, but i havent really made any sigs without c4ds, and stocks and stuff, it was jsut something new for me
Any time I do something without renders or stocks, it arbitarily turns into a space piece, so congrats to you for trying something new... More people need to step out of their comfort zone and just mess around with new styles and techniques.

Back