Horror Constantine

Alias_Gay

Ensign
OMG guys ... I just saw the trailer last night for this movie ... and it was awesome ... (y) (y)

Can't wait to see it ... :woot:

John Constantine (Reeves) is a world-travelling, mage-like misfit who investigates supernatural mysteries and the like, walking a thin line between evil and good. Constantine teams up with a female police detective, Angela (Weisz), who seeks Constantine's help while investigating the suicide-like death of her twin sister. Does it have something to do with a mysterious group called "The First of the Fallen"? And what is it about Constantine that puts him in a position where he is making deals with representatives from both Heaven and Hell? 

Release Date: February 18th, 2005 (wide).
MPAA Rating: Not Rated.
Distributor: Warner Bros.
Starring: Keanu Reeves, Rachel Weisz, Max Baker, Djimon Hounsou, Tilda Swinton
Directed by: Francis Lawrence
Produced by: Lauren Shuler Donner, Michael Aguilar, Richard Donner, Akiva Goldsman

constantine_bigposter.jpg
djimon_hounsou1.jpg

keanu_reeves.jpg
keanu_reeves_cig.jpg

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HELLBLAZER! THEY RUINED HELLBLAZER</span>

Seriously, this movie took one of the best comics and tore it to shreds

Im not going to bother watching it..some of the finer points they tossed out

Constantine is English
He has Blonde Hair
He's not an american nancy boy
Im really Angry.....

You beat me to it. I was gonna make a thread for this, but it completely slipped my mind :lol: I can't wait till it comes out...........he looks so :thud:

And.......

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
Are you saying Keanu Reeves is an American nancy boy?!?

Cause dude...he isn't even fully American! :lol:

ETA:
  I hope Keanu is a better actor than normal  :rolleyes: 

Siri :hmm: I think you know what I wanna say :lol:

:whip: :Ph34r:

Are you saying Keanu Reeves is an American nancy boy?!?

Cause dude...he isn't even fully American!

but he is nancy boy ay?.... :cool:

It doesnt matter if he's 1/4 Klingon

The point is he's the wrost possible choice for this role...The absolute worst, that and the fact the whole movie is a stinking pile.....other comic2film movie that'll paint a lousy picture of the comic medium

well, since I do NOT read comics ... and don't know what you are talking about ... I am sure gonna love this movie ... ;)

and btw I love Keanu, and whatever he is in, I am watching ... ;)

Gendo said:
but he is  nancy boy ay?.... :cool:

It doesnt matter if he's 1/4 Klingon

The point is he's the wrost possible choice for this role...The absolute worst, that and the fact the whole movie is a stinking pile.....other comic2film movie that'll paint a lousy picture of the comic medium
[post="1108568"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha....I wouldn't call him nancy...specially if you've seen Neo :thud: I always thought he would be great for Dante from Devil May Cry...cause he's so damn flexible...and I could just see him in that outfit :D

ETA: What's Kilgon? :lol: Sorry...I honestly didnt get that :blush:

Alias_Gay said:
well, since I do NOT read comics ... and don't know what you are talking about ... I am sure gonna love this movie ... ;)

and btw I love Keanu, and whatever he is in, I am watching ... ;)
[post="1110072"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

(y) And yea...everything you said :lol:

well, since I do NOT read comics ... and don't know what you are talking about ... I am sure gonna love this movie ...

Yeah I know, out of 17,000 members Im apparently the only person to read comics (as in my monthly standing order in the dobule figures for the books I pick up)....That makes me the angry voice of reason with comic2film adaptations, which no one listens to but makes me feel beter none the less

Ok so maybe not nancy, danty? :cool:

i saw the add at ocean's 12. i was like, matrix, except instead of machines its heaven and hell :lol: looks exciting, though.

and though he is an AWFUL actor, he is good in the matrix. omg has anyone seen him in much ado about nothing? i started to laugh he was so bad. but that's okay. he's good at walking sexily and looking hot. :lol:

Gendo said:
Yeah I know, out of 17,000 members Im apparently the only person to read comics (as in my monthly standing order in the dobule figures for the books I pick up)....That makes me the angry voice of reason with comic2film adaptations, which no one listens to but makes me feel beter none the less
[post="1110595"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know u r the angry voice of reason with comic2film adaptations ... and let me tell you I do enjoy your replies ... (y) (y)

Alias_Gay said:
I know u r the angry voice of reason with comic2film adaptations ... and let me tell you I do enjoy your replies ...  (y)  (y)
[post="1111904"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha, glad to know someone enjoy's my rants :lol:

and Scarlet Crystal, had you read the very first post in this thread the answer's would have jumped up and ripped your face off, however im sure you want to keep your face so here....

Gendo said:
hahaha, glad to know someone enjoy's my rants :lol:

and Scarlet Crystal, had you read the very first post in this thread the answer's would have jumped up and ripped your face off, however im sure you want to keep your face so here....

[post="1118536"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I enjoy them too, actually, cause I'm a comic book fan too ;) Just haven't read this one, so it doesn't bother me :P

Back