Daily Show

i liked the report they did about the recount and one of the reporters i think it was ed helms and they went to the florida retirement community and asked them about the recount and explain to them about voting. and the old people started to fight about what they were going to order for lunch...and ed told them to vote on it and one grandma said something about we can't order lobster, it gives me gas and the grandpa said i like lobster i want lobster.

and then i liked the canada report when they interviewed the only straight guy. and they asked him how it felt to be a minority. and he said that he has pride marches :lol:

yes its really great...i really love the way they have new, and then it cuts for a second to jon, he says something sarcastic and its back to the news...heh eh its great lewis black is cool too

I LOVE THIS SHOW...especially during the elections and last night (12/14) the whole sex education is great.

* you can't get pregnant by masturbating but thanks for the idea...great stuff

* for the next four years we are going to be in the blue states

Melissa :smiley:

love this show! jon stewart is the best. finally a (fake) news show that is honest!
watch it everynight it's on, monday-thursday at 11:00--it's hard when my friends don't stay up for it (they watch it the next day at 7, or something) so i'm always a day ahead when we talk about it. but at least he's getting the praise he and his staff deserve

He is so freaken funny: Jan. 12th esp.
Bush: On Social Security: "They don't touch it; they won't touch it; others make excuses not to touch it"
Jon: In a wisper voice: "Do you want to touch it?" I started freaken laughing so much my mom had to tell me not to laugh so loud!

Mel :smiley: :smiley:

April 19th show...the Pope

They showed all the people watching the window waiting to see the New Pope...they showed Willy Wonka coming out...it was so funny

In the same eps. they had fake town hall meetings on how Bush sets them up...funny funny show

I'm going in July to see one

Melissa

Whenever I'm bored at work-study I go to comedycentral.com and watch the best clips (with headphones of course so I don't get busted.) Right now my faves are Bad Snobs and Broomsticks about the maid service at Harvard and the segment on John Bolton, or "Old Yeller" as they call him.

Jon is my hero!

Jon is my hero too! I just love that show!

I've gotten my mom hooked too...she used to watch the local news at 11, but now can't miss The Daily Show...I'm so proud :D

The Daily Show boxed set is coming out June 28th! :D

It'll be all their election coverage from last year...I can't wait to get it. ^_^

Back