DAoC Server Poll (You need not play, just read!)

Zink

Cadet
To All Current, Former and Future players:

Would you be interested in playing on a new Dark Age of Camelot server that does the following?
  • Brings back the Old Frontiers territory
  • Brings back the old Keeps, Relics, and related systems
  • Does not include the following systems or components:
    • Master levels
    • Champion levels
    • Artifacts
    • Minotaur Relics
    • Champion weapons
    • Mythirians
  • Focuses on the "classic" zone territories that existed prior to the expansion packs
  • Focuses mainly on the class types that existed prior to the expansion packs
  • No buffbots, but rather a universally available buffing option
Answers:
I am a current subscriber and would play on this new server type.
I am a former subscriber and would come back to play on this new server type.
I am a current subscriber and enjoy where I play. I don't need a new server type.
I have not played Dark Age of Camelot, but I may check it out for this new server type.
Maybe.
No thanks.

Found a link to this on VNboards, I think it's a great idea. Go vote if you care...

http://www.camelotherald.com/polls/ I might forego WAR: AoR completely if this worked out. Even though it's old, DAoC is just a better game. Edit: If the old people and environment were there... :smiley:

B. I am a former subscriber and would come back to play on this new server type.
E. Maybe

B is contingent on E for the fact that I pay for one game at a time... right now, it's WoW. I love my old chars on Gaheris, but I don't care for all the expansions that just blew the game up into epic proportions. The only expansion I like is Darkness Rising, New Frontiers, and the housing zone expansion...

I agree mostly with you, except for the NF part. I thought that NF was picture-friendly, but I didn't like how it played, esp. in the BGs (Thid, Cale, Molvick). Personally, I think they should provide a /chartransfer for that one, I loved my Troll Berserker on Gawaine. And my Kobold Shaman.

I loved my days in DAoC - (From day one through the Trials of Atlantis expansion) --- Were I going to go back, which I won't, it would only be on a server such as you describe.

Alb Pervical! Smite Clerics roxxors! :P

Back