C & C Dav's Stuff

Dav

Cadet
I thought I'd post up some of my stuff.... CnC Welcome on all of it. I'll add in the stuff from the old site that was merged here as well eventually.

Sigs: A random sample over time, not in any particular order.

Weird stuff when bored

Wallpapers:
C4D Tech Abstract

From the same tutorial everyone uses

A Composite of 3 Images then treated as a manip

This was just a weird experiment

As was this

Metalllll

Kinda Girly

CONTINUED ON FOLLOWING PAGES

If anyone wants PSD's, tutorials made, or resources for anything I post up, PM me or post in here with your requests.....

fov sig there had to be the line of night i think you called it B&W has always been my fav but i stink at them rofl and bg lest see
THE 2ND ONE OMG that awesome

G.seeker said:
fov sig there had to be the line of night i think you called it B&W has always been my fav but i stink at them rofl and bg lest see
THE 2ND ONE OMG that awesome
Thanks.

EA.manunited999 said:
Did you make those C4ds?
I made the C4D's in the first and last wallpapers. The second one was from a pack.......Also made the effect C4d's used in all the sigs

EA.manunited999 said:
Oh that first one is amazing. Good Job
Thanks
They are very simple to make.... I have a whole bunch lying around... Trouble is I can never actually find any way to use them constructively....

More Stuff

Typo piece...... kinda average, I really want to make a good one one day

Playing around with lighting here..... reminded of the horrible bright fluros in cheap strip clubs.

Logos I was playing Around with
IllicitHalftone.jpg

neon.jpg

OTD_logo.png

Weird Wallpapers
th_Rainbowscopy.jpg
th_Fallen.jpg

Current Favourite
th_Angelina_Halftonecopy.jpg

60's comic stlye pop art tribute
ComicStyle.jpg

Thanks Guys........
More large stuff..... Click the Thumbs, and let me know what you think..... love em or hate em?

th_DalekV2.jpg

th_FairyGrove.jpg

th_Waterscene.jpg

th_mnip.jpg

Back