DeanHaters!

I HATE Dean. I was so glad when Jess came. I love Jess! :D Now the only problem is I love Logan too! If I was her I wouldn't know who I would choose from. (n)

PERSACKTLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Dean doesn't BELONG on Gilmore Girls...

OMG... How GOOD would a Jess and Logan showdown be? :woot:

Logan would probably hire someone to hit jess, it might hurt his pretty little hand :smiley: I would still love to see it, Jess would get stuck into him i reckon. As you can see i don't really like Logan all that much, i did at the start but now he just annoys me. I mean he says he loves Rory but compare Logan's "love" for her with Luke's love for Lorelai... are you thinking about it? :smiley:
While Luke and Lorelai were broken up Luke was miserable, all he could think about was Lorelai, however when Logan and Rory broke up he went and slept with all of these people and he didn't even break up with Rory himself, he got his sister to do it for him, pfttt.

Oh, and i don't like Dean either, but i won't get started on that adulterer-liar-floppy haired-sour puss-givereuperer :smiley: i know the last one's not a word but he still is!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Dean's a loser; Logan's a sissy; Jess is super HAWT and Jess'd kick Logan's ass ANYDAY OF THE WEEK. It'd also be freakin sexy if they fought too :P

YES!!!!!!

Ok, I am CONVINCED that a guy writes Gilmore Girls.

NO FEMALE WOULD HAVE RORY WITH DEAN WHEN SHE COULD HAVE JESS!!!!!!!!

:love:

Jess is so... *swoon*... He's grown up but he still has that hot mysterious thing going for him.

YES! That's why I love him so much. When he and Rory were dating, he was hott and had the whole bad boy thing going for him, but he was a little too much for her... But now he has his life all figured out but still hasn't lost that bad boy street cred. Now they're really prefect for eachother...

Haha juju, I think they already read enough boards. There are crazier people than us.. and as Lauren said we're "Crazy internet people"

If i were a writer on the show i don't think i would want to listen to what half of the fans wanted, but that's just me. Who knows Jess and Rory could quite possibly get back together, there's still one more year to go, anything could happen.

Yeah, I really want Jess and Rory to hook up again. I mean Logan is only supposed to be in like 3 episodes of Season 7, so that leaves like 19 episodes that Jess can be in!! WOOHOO!

Yeah Logan's not a completely bad guy, he's just not right for Rory. His whole lifestyle drove her away from Lorelai for like the entire season and nothing's worse than that

i havent especially liked any of rorys guys. Dean was a sweety to her...but he wasnt very interesting. Jess tried to take advantage of her basically at that party...and he was a smart ass most of the time, plus he doesnt like lorelai or anyone else in the town and i dont think that kind of guy goes well with rory either, but i havent seen eppys with him to recently..how he's changed or whatever. Logan...i liked him a lot at first but now i think he's a jerk too...him and rory have a good times...but still...i dont like any of them all that much. Lorelai always picks the good men. :smiley:

Back