Deleted Scene from 'Say Uncle'

White_Rabbit

Mr. Trixter
This is an R-rated portion of my fan fiction Say Uncle. It is a ‘goodbye’ between Sydney and Vaughn. I hope it satisfies y’all.

She moved closer to him suggestively and he looked at her questioningly. Sydney placed soft, wet kisses on his forehead and all down his face and neck, as if planting her love so that he would feel it wherever he went. They pulled away simultaneously, and asked the same question to each other’s heart through their eyes.

“Syd…”

“Shh…” she placed a finger on his lips and nodded slowly. That’s all he needed and she helped him lift his sweater over his neck. Ever since their ‘second first time’, after they joined APO, their sex life had grown more sophisticated; more of a give-and-take situation. Vaughn unzipped Sydney’s sweatshirt and slipped it gently over her arms and let it fall to the floor. Sydney took off her tank top and Vaughn was surprised that she wore nothing underneath.

In three seconds’ time, they were both left in nothing but their underwear. Sydney leaned forward, pushing Vaughn against the wall and crushing her lips onto his.

“God, Sydney.” he breathed when they separated. “I need you.” Sydney hooked her thumbs into the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down to his ankles. Vaughn moaned and nearly tore off her last piece of clothing, throwing it aside.

“Hey.” Sydney said, grinning. “Careful. I like that one.”

Vaughn chuckled and cupped her face. He kissed her tenderly, hooked his left foot around her right calf and spun them both around so that their positions were switched. He began kissing her again, this time starting at her neck and traveling down to her collarbone. When he reached her right breast he flicked his tongue against her nipple, eliciting many incoherent sounds from Sydney.

“Michael.” she gasped, gripping his hair tight. He loved it when she said his name that way. It turned him on so that he engulfed her breast and suckled fast yet soft. He was about to do the same to the other when Sydney suddenly pushed his head further downward until he reached her core. Without a look, he began ravishing at her folds and felt her whole body shake when his tongue entered her. It wasn’t long before she climaxed, screaming his name as he took everything she had to give.

“Hell yes.” she said with barely any breath. “Don’t stop.”

Sydney continued moving her hips until he had cleaned her dry. Vaughn stood up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, smirking at her. He expected Sydney to roll her eyes, but instead she grabbed him by the neck and pulled him to her in a passionate lip-lock. She smiled genuinely and pulled him even closer.

“I want you to frack me, Vaughn.” she whispered, nibbling on his earlobe. “I want to feel all of you.”

“Me too, Syd.” Vaughn said, bracing his hands against the wall in front of him and pressed himself against her. Then, taking him by surprise for what seemed like the millionth time in the past ten minutes, she took his hard length in her hand. He groaned at her touch.

“Yeah, yeah Syd. God, like that.”

Sydney began to stroke him harder and faster, making him whimper against her face. Her actions drove him other the edge, and after about two minutes, he lost all self-control.

“Sydney, I’m close…” his breathing intensifying, Vaughn entered her hard without warning. Sydney gasped and her arms went flying, eventually landing on his built back and clinging for dear life. He continued thrusting rhythmically, eventually speeding up and hitting that spot she loved each time. They mumbled back and forth, their words overlapping but reaching each other’s ears perfectly.

“Oh, Sydney. Lord, you drive me crazy.” Vaughn said with a moan.

“Harder, Michael, Harder.”

He obeyed her without question as she spread her legs and lifted them, wrapping them around his waist. They climaxed simultaneously and yelled each other’s names, their possibly final small journey together ending. When their orgasms subsided and their breathing returned to normal, they exchanged little conversation. They dressed themselves, and Sydney gave Vaughn one last look of longing before unlocking the door.

Back