Did you guys notice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
that every rapper is starting to copy t-pain with his unique style. They are all using antares auto-tune which makes your voice sound the way t-pains does. Haha i think its funny and sort of annoying.

Yea not to mention tpain cant actually sing, and people that can sing do it and it ruins the song. Artists are fascinated with the voice transmition they take it to another level.

Yea for real they need to get something new on the Radio its all that voice mod stuff. Thats y u gotta listen to lik akon and stuff that doesnt that but Akons voice is reall annoying

Yea not to mention tpain cant actually sing, and people that can sing do it and it ruins the song. Artists are fascinated with the voice transmition they take it to another level.

That is completely wrong, I use auto tuner and I sound really good with it (I produce) Pretty much all I'm saying is T-Pain CAN sing just look it up he doesn't need auto-tuner...

I've seen some YouTube videos with him singing without it acapella

Well the wack rappers started to use the autobox thing but not Young Jeezy cuz he is real and The game hasn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back