Dieting tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too, i want to loose 5-10 ponds.

i was told to weightlift, build muscle, muscle burns quicker than fat.
and to have less intake of sugars and carbs.

anyone else heard anything?

how old r u??
and urgh!!! LOL!!
i'm not eat chocolate and junk food!
and i'm gonna eat fruit and stuff! but i'm 15 and people keep syain i'm too young to diet but oh well!!

no matter what your age is, if you want to lose weight you should, who cares what people say, i'm actually 26 and i've also stoped junk foods, but no changes yet.
i've tried several diets ... then weight came off and came back, so i need weight management, iguesss?
i really want to stay on the diet this time, so i have a journal to record in.
if you want to help me, help you, to help me, pm me :smiley:

Soda- cut it. Even just switching to diet soda will help immensely. Fat free/skim milk too. Limit candy and other sweets, if not cutting it out completely. Just with all of that, I lost 20 pounds in under 2 months last year.

Now if I could just get around to the exercising bit... :rolleyes:

oh!!! lol!! if u were like 15-18 or summin like that it ain't that good to do weight lifting it stunts ur growth! thats why i can't!! lol
good luck!
if u want me to help u to help... k etc LOL them pm me!

EvilDictatorOfTheWorld said:
Soda- cut it. Even just switching to diet soda will help immensely. Fat free/skim milk too. Limit candy and other sweets, if not cutting it out completely. Just with all of that, I lost 20 pounds in under 2 months last year.

Now if I could just get around to the exercising bit... :rolleyes:
wow!!! kewl!! i'll do that!!!!
i have my p.e lessons at school every monday 4 like 2 hours and i chose health and fitness for it so yeay!!!! LOL!! :D

probably i guess!!
i betcha dont need to diet really tammi - but at ur age just eating healty food should be enough - avoid soda and fried stuff!! and always have breakfast so you snack less!!! ;)

lol!!! thanx!!! i do!! LOL!!
i'm gonna try joining air cadets but only if i can get one of my friends to!!!
lol!!!
it's gonna be soooooooo kool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back