Do Syd and Vaughn get back together?

Cazat

Cadet
We are only up to the last episodes in season 2, so need to know if Syd and Vaughen end up back together sometime in season 3?

first i figured Vaughn and Lauren would be together forever but after last ep i think Syd and Vaughn have a definite chance

do u live i the uk cazat? cuz we're only at the end of season 2 aswell. but they r so gonna get together in the end....its a matter oif common sense [reffering to jj btw] neway, he betta get them together. or syd and sark. that just as good.

I don't want to assume that Vaughn and Sydney will get together just cause Vaughn and Lauren had their first fight...but I'm keeping my fingers crossed :angelic:

um they have to get together because.........its like faith come on did u see the las episode of season 3 my gosh........you know something is going happen between them oh yah and the whole syd/ssark thingy so not a good idea thats just plain nasty....what r u people thinking syd&vaughn thats it end of discussion :P ;)

clairs7 said:
I don't want to assume that Vaughn and Sydney will get together just cause Vaughn and Lauren had their first fight...but I'm keeping my fingers crossed :angelic:
I agree, married couples always have fights....but I did like the fact that it was about sydney :D

Allis47 said:
clairs7 said:
I agree, married couples always have fights....but I did like the fact that it was about sydney :D
yeah the fact the fight was about Sydney is definitely indicating..that Vaughn well you know ;) he still thinks Sydney's worth fighting for and that will lead some where....hopefully

Nah I'm in Australia, so we always get the episodes late. Can't believe they are thinking Sark and Syd, NO WAY. Syd and Vaughn, give the people what they want.

i reckon vaughn and lauren will break up soo but nothing will happen with s/v until next season, until something happens to split them up again. This is not what i want though. I want them together now but i think jj has some twisted plan in his head.

Back