Do you think Victor Garber is attractive?

Hot or not?

• He's hot!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • He's an attractive older man

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • He's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, if you're into geriatric types

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My favorite Victor beauty shot:

passage2i.jpg

Will anyone else admit to examining the scene when Jack's liver is being inspected and being excited that Jack's stomache is exposed
hear, hear. i enjoyed that scene very much.
that picture of victor makes me weak in the knees.
Barbara

Victor Is Delicious said:
:lol: I'm suprised you didn't say clothesless  :blush: I'd like him in jeans and a white tank (if he has to be clothed) with bare feet, wearing a watch :stretcher:

I would prefer a scene with him wrapped in a sheet. That would be the ultimate Jack scene  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
[post="1073159"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Victor in just a sheet, 🤤 oh my, my mind just went some very wonderful places with that idea. ;)

filmlover said:
Thank you,  kathy, for posting that picture.  He looks so HOT in that picture.
[post="1074880"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Glad you like it! :smiley:

btw, the very last picture of Victor smiling is that from his movie "Call Me Claus"? :thinking: I know that's not an Alias picture. Victor's character hardley smiles in Alias.

Yup. i absolutely love him in Call Me Claus. Always smiling and happy. I also happen to love his rounder belly :smiley: Makes me want to hug him even more. He looks like a big, huggable teddy bear. :blush:
Barbara

that's a great photo ^^^ What a terrific expression! I haven't seen "Call Me Claus", so I'll have to look for it...Whoopi is always funny and I bet the two of them are great together!

It's a fun movie and Victor is in it quite a bit. He is always great with Whoopi. At the end he says to some girl that likes him something about "I'd like to trim your tree" His eyes and smile are so beautiful in this scene in particular, but the whole way through.

Oh I just realised I'd forgotten. He wears cream pants in this movie :stretcher: :lol:

Cherie, you forgot that Victor wore cream pants in the movie? I am shocked! :lol: Yeah, he is great in that movie. It will be nice to see it again when they start showing the Christmas movies.

Back