Do You Want To Go Pro?

Do you want to make a living in the arts?

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
Do you want to go pro with your talent? Make a living as an actor, singer, dancer, director, writer, musician, etc etc?
I myself am. I want to be a writer, possibly a director. I want to do mainly stage work though, probably regional stuff. I can’t live with a 9-5 job, I’m way too creative for that, would drive me to depression.

~~Spongy!

I woulnt mind making a living doing somthing I love like commerical art or musican.....but should it not happen, I can live with that, I mean Im more likley to become a commerical artist or a graphic designer than a musician just cause Ive been into art way longer and such but yeah...I'd like to

i am planned to spend my life in the arts. I have done so much regional stuff at this point and even stuff with professional kids, unfort. my mom wont let me go on auditions. Thats why i wanna go to NYU!

what grade are you in chloe?!

just wondering!

i voted yes because there is nothing else i want to do! whether it be playing in an orchestra pit for a musical or be on stage singing and dancing in a chorus, walk on role, or lead, i want to be on stage or be near it for the rest of my life.

i have done local theatre and been the lead in my school musical, been in all types of drama classes, all i listen to is Broadway or classical music(like right now, Wicked is on...oo! i love this musical..i wanted the cd forever but had to wait for Christmas!) i have danced since i was four and the only reason i stay in it is because of dance for musical theatre is essential and recitals! i also have played instruments for over eight years! performing is all i know how to do! :lol:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Gendo said:
I just noticed somthing about your avatar Victoria....Its Super Swank

*waits for groans*

I just had too.....
Victoria is the classy-cool gal on AA :cool:

I'm just the cool gal who likes classical music :lol:

~~Spongy!
:blink: i am?! :confused:

thats fun! :smiley:

and hahaha! no i love the swankifiedness of my av, gendo! ;)

by the way, you all can call me Vicki! its alot easier to write than Victoria(and that way i dont feel like a some random Royalty, although i would love to be a princess for one day! :lol:smiley:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Gendo said:
I just noticed somthing about your avatar Victoria....Its Super Swank

*waits for groans*

I just had too.....
Victoria is the classy-cool gal on AA :cool:

I'm just the cool gal who likes classical music :lol:

~~Spongy!
oh oh, if she's the classy lassy I wanna be the yobbo bogan then! :lol: :lol:

lmao@swankifiedness :D :D

o! now im a lassy! ^_^

and question: whats the yobbo bogan?! :blink:

and i know isnt swankifiedness a great word! it needs to be inducted into the dictionary, i bet within two years most used word ever! ;)

Victoria King said:
o! now im a lassy! ^_^

and question: whats the yobbo bogan?! :blink:

and i know isnt swankifiedness a great word! it needs to be inducted into the dictionary, i bet within two years most used word ever! ;)
Yep! Always had the impression that you are the classy-lasy ^_^

A yobo is something Austrailian
He calls himself a big fat yobo :lol:

swankifiedness.........indeed should be in the dictionary........hay! Bootlicious is!

~~Spongy!

i wnana be an actress....and hopefully i will be starting mah classes b/c i dont have the best expeirence in the world...and this is like mah dream

Spike315 said:
NYU is my goal. Has one of the best Performing Arts programs in the nation. I always wanted to see NYC. I've been in LA so long.
[post="611493"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I would love to go to NYU!! This year I'm starting high school, so I'm not doing any sports so I can get grades good enough to major in Flute. My dream is to play in plays in NYC so yeah, I wanna go pro!!!

Back