does anybody subscribe to the A.Mag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think u should,its really awesome and u dont have to worry about missing any issues,but in the other side,its lots of money.

I cant cause Puerto Rico isnt considered a State and it SUXXXX and I have to go to borders to get it wich is 2 hours away from my town.:madfire: But o well

spysurfergrl247 said:
I think u should,its really awesome and u dont have to worry about missing any issues,but in the other side,its lots of money.

I cant cause Puerto Rico isnt considered a State and it SUXXXX and I have to go to borders to get it wich is 2 hours away from my town.:madfire: But o well
[post="953368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I get it from Barnes and Noble, or Borders . This way you get it as soon as it comes out. and yes its a cool mag.

Please continue discussion in this thread, which is devoted to the same purpose.

Also, **Mountaineer**, this is the second duplicate post topic of yours I've spotted. Before posting, a handy tip is to read through what topics already have been recently (ie, the first 2 pages or so). That way, we avoid duplicate topics and stay more organized. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back