does Vaughn really have a spine ?

finally, does Vaughn really have a spine

• of course, he's proved it many times !!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • come on, the man is a sissy !!

• ask again later, cos' the best is yet to come ...

• Total voters
I think he has a spine, to an extent. He's done a lot for Sydney that not everybody would have done in terms of taking risks, but then again, he loves her, so that influences things.

But he certainly needs to grow up a little. He has a very "boyish" quality about him, and the situation he's in now (caught between his love for his wife and his love for Syd) only brings out the worst in him. Hopefully, someday, we'll see Vaughn evolve into a more decisive, take-charge kind of guy.

Azalea said:
I think he has a spine, to an extent. He's done a lot for Sydney that not everybody would have done in terms of taking risks, but then again, he loves her, so that influences things.

But he certainly needs to grow up a little. He has a very "boyish" quality about him, and the situation he's in now (caught between his love for his wife and his love for Syd) only brings out the worst in him. Hopefully, someday, we'll see Vaughn evolve into a more decisive, take-charge kind of guy.
i agree. he is easily influenced. but when things really matter, he comes through. (y)

Azalea said:
caught between his love for his wife and his love for Syd
From somewhere in the Alias magazine it says he loves his wife, but he just has feelings for Syd...that doesn't necesserily (blurgh spelling) mean he loves Syd...It could mean a number of things including lust/desire...

I voted yes - but now after readin what Azalea said I'm wondering bcecause most of the examples I could think of invlove Sydney....so yes, his actions are done through love! But certainly, the amount of times he has gone against protocol to help Syd and Jack proves he has guts and can think for himself and support his beliefs......all surely qualites of a spine-y person.

lol. but no spine?!!!! didn't he come to syds rescue in the box part 2, and come and knocl out dixon when he was attacking syd when she was dressed up as a mamber of the jahad to trade the ampual with sark????
hhe has baqckbone, but i guess thats only when it comes 2 syd. **sigh** love is sweet.

hehe if you're talking about literally, yeah course he does. Otherwise he'd be in a wheelchair. But yeah hes done so much to protect Syd, he definietely has a spine.

It doesn't come out so much when it comes to standing up to Sydney, though.
^_^

Back