Don't Stand So Close to Me

this was the first good episode of the season, and it was fantastic! i seriously adored it. only bad part was, um, how does separating adult conjoined twins take the same amount of time as a heart surgery? oh yeah, it shouldn't. haha.
but really, absolutely fantastic.
yay for izzie for standing up to mcsteamy. there's a relationship i don't want to happen and am afraid might. but definitely yay for her. and yay for him being a cool guy and getting her in the operating room.
yay for meredith and her mom, even though, having a grandma who had alzheimer's, i know that's nothing like what really happens, i still liked it.
yay for meredith standing up for cristina and for the other two forgiving her. i thought they were setting it up so everybody hated cristina, and i was going to be mad. plus, i burst into tears with the "you're my sister. you're my family. you're all i've got" and immediately called my two best girlfriends. :smiley:
but the biggest yay goes to cristina for getting on the elevator. as soon as derek said he was taking a look at burke's arm i was like "GET ON THE ELEVATOR" and then she did. i really want them to make it through this.
all in all, amazing episode. finally.

m-c.

^^ I agree with you completely. I loved this episode. Particularly that scene where George's father is talking about how he's so mad at himself, and then George gets all pissed off and starts yelling at his brothers...*sniff*. Such a sad, but great, scene.

Back