Don't

hey all, i've been hit with sudden inspiration (while I was reading about the Puritans AGAIN... weird... :blink:smiley: so here's my one-parter~

angsty S/V... my forte ;)

Title: Don't
Author: Jenn
Rating: PG
Summary: I'm mean so I'm not giving you one~ It's short so you can read it dude~

"Don't do this to me. Please don't do this to me."

The tears are stinging her eyes, blurring her vision, hurting her in more ways than she ever thought possible. Her heart is thudding against her ribs, and she's shaking, shaking, shaking.

The voice is soft, strained. Sorry but persistent. "I have to."

She shook her head. "No... no not now. Please."

Don't break my heart.

He grabs her arms, stops her struggling, waits until she is still and limply looks at him, confusion seared throughout her face and eyes.

Her pain is tangible.

"Syd... if I could, you know that I would do anything to stay."

"So why aren't you?" Her words are ragged, ripped from her throat, sprouting from her very soul, raw and bleeding.

my world is falling apart

"Because I-" He stops, doesn't know what to say, knows that everything he thought he would say and thought in general is wrong, will be wrong, will not make any sense at all.

She sees his hesitation and uses it against him, hugging him to her, tears cascading down her throat. "Please, Vaughn. Please, Michael. I need you now. After everything that happened today... I have no one. Don't leave me too. Don't leave me alone."

He is crying now.

Wants to stay and hold her in his arms and comfort her in the way that he knows only he can.

But he can't.

He hugs her tightly, almost too tightly, to him, feeling her body against his, hoping that this imprint will stay with him forever.

He kisses her matted hair, heart breaking for everything she has lost today.

"I'm so sorry," he whispers.

She shakes her head, burying her face in the crook of his neck. "Don't. Please... don't break me."

And he's gone.

sorry it was depressing... but your thoughts?

You mean gone as in dead, don't you? That was really cute. It was sad, but really cute. I could picture it. Very nicely, well written. Good job!! I might have to go add this to the contest. Very good! I hope there is more to it. (y) :D

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

:blink: *bursts out crying* care to explain yourself?
--mandy :angelic:

That was good and way tooooooo good to be a one parter! :smiley: ;)
Please post more and if you do ...don't forget to pm me ok?! :smiley:
By the way..Have I said already that I loved it!
It was a bit sad but still..very interesting! ;)

mystery_chick said:
:blink: *bursts out crying* care to explain yourself?
--mandy :angelic:
:blush:

umm... i suppose i didn't know what i was doing???

lol~ sometimes i write to release tension and i was feeling angsty that day :thinking:

lol thanks you guys... unfortunately it *is*a one parter :(

i do have about 30 other fics though at sd-1 (check out the link in my sig)

thanks so much~

-jenn

Back