Downfall

I'm here Brooke! Sorry for the delay...school's got me busy!

Anyways...the fan fic section has been sooooo slow. I've been trying to promote my stories at SD-1.com but I'm lucky to get 2 reviews.

LOL...can I throw empty vodka bottles at Vaughn? I can't stand him! LOL...such a jerk to Syd.

*collects empty vodka bottles*

Go Sark! Go Sark! *ahem* You didn't hear that... :angelnot:

"Do you think she will come?" Sark walked out from the shadows into a room, a dark room with one light shining on a table. There was a chair with Vaughn's injured body handcuffed to it, and he was unconcious.

"For Vaughn? My daughter would probably do anything." Irina put her hands down on the table and leaned over it, across from Sark. And she looked Vaughn right in the eyes.

"Of course. She reminds me of another Bristow who seems to see, and take, whatever they want." Sark gave his smirk and walked around the table to Irina.

"Well, technically I am a Bristow, but I, unlike Sydney and Jack do not allow myself to get used as they do so many times. Vaughn uses Sydney, she doesn't see it, but he does. And I have always used Jack, to get...anything." Irina looked at Sark and smiled. She jumped on the table and sat, her left leg crossed over her right, her boots laced up, and her hair all nice and neatly done.

Vaughn woke up and glanced around the room. He was breathing hard when he saw Irina and passed back out. Irina got up and left the room as Sark stood, towering over Vaughn.

He reached over and grabbed Vaughn's chin and shook his face, "You are one lucky man." And Sark laughed and left the room as the five guards stood over the doors, carrying guns.

:P fine then here's a longer update, leaving off from the second Irina leaves the room.

"Why do you trust Sark? He has been very unreliable as of lately." A woman stood before Irina and it was someone from Irina's past.

"Because he has yet to betray me. That doesn't mean that even if he doesn't betray me, I won't throw him to the dogs." Irina grinned devilishly. Irina walked away and grabbed a black leather coat and stuck a 9 mm gun in her back pocket. She put on her sunglasses and looked back at her sister, Elena, as she walked off.

"She puts her trust to the wrong people." Elena grinned a sly look and walked into Vaughn's room. Two of the guards carted in torture devices as he stood motionless. She picked up the knife and sat down, her right leg over her left, and her hair sitting and moving as she sat, unmoving, in her seat, just staring and waiting for the unconcious Vaughn to awaken so she could get information. The tools were for if he didn't co-operate.

Irina got in her car and drove, her top down, her hair blaring in the wind. She stopped at an abandoned warehouse and entered. A voice spoke through the darkness, "Well Irina, I wasn't sure if you'd show." It was Sloane.

Irina sat at the table, across from Sloane. "For you Sloane, I wouldn't have come. It is this information that I want." Irina grinned at Sloane.

"Give me Nadia." Sloane pointed a gun at Irina's head.

"Is this about a reunion, or is this for Rambaldi?" Irina smiled.

"None of your concern." Sloane didn't even give Irina a smile.

Irina stared at Sloane. Then after two minutess he spoke again, "Give me Nadia." And the lights went on and they were surrounded by guards.

"Oh, Sloane, you shouldn't have!" Irina laughed. She kicked Sloane and then ducked down as a shot went off above her head. She pulled out her gun so quickly and sat back up and pointed it at Sloane. All the guards thought to shoot but they did not want to hurt Sloane.

"Don't do anything. Give her whatever she wants." Sloane now smiled.

"I want to leave here, with these documents." Irina smiled and went around the table and grabbed Sloane. She ran to her car and pulled him in and drove off, and the guards could do nothing.

"I knew I shouldn't have given those lousy guards a raise." Sloane smiled at Irina who gave him a look of disgust.

"Jack was better if you wanted to know." Irina laughed as Sloane looked flustered. And Irina continued driving down the street.....

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>TO BE CONTINUED</span>

:lol: LOL!

"Sydney, you aren't thinking straight! You are being rash and...I miss Vaughn too but I'm not going in headstrong to face Irina and Sark. It's just not going to end well." Weiss was trying to stop Syd from making a mistake.

Sydney sat on the hotel bed where she should have been lying next to Vaughn the night before and not Weiss. Weiss had only stuck around to comfort her, but she hadn't slept at all. She thought if she closed her eyes, she would see horrible images of Vaughn being tortured by her mother.

Irina was ruthless and power hungry. She could gain someone who hated her to trust her. Sydney couldn't believe she had once placed her trust with Irina. That was her mother. Not a friend or an enemy, her mother. The thought of something happening to Vaughn disturbed her.

"I am thinking straight! My mother is ruingin my life and--" Sydney was interupted by Weiss.

"You sound like a 14 year old angry at her mother because she grounded you." Weiss laughed but Sydney just glared at him and continued to pack guns.

"This is no time to laugh. She hasn't taken away my privelege to watch t.v. or grounded me. She took the love of my life away from me and is torturing him." Sydney said this, tears forming in her eyes.

"So your going to save him by rushing into that building with no backup?" Weiss could see Syd wasn't thinking straight, but Sydney couldn't see she wasn't thinking straight.

"Well you can let me die alone or try to help me." Sydney held out the last gun to Weiss, hoping he would grab it and help her. He did.

"Well I don't know how much help I'll be." Weiss grinned and Sydney laughed as tears trickled down her face.
---------------------------------
"Sydney, you were just going to run to your mother's headquarters, storm the place and take back Vaughn?" Barnett looked at Sydney and couldn't believe she actually was going to go through with this horrible plan.

"I never said it was a perfect plan. It worked though." Sydney glared at Barnett.

"But at what cost?" Barnett stared into Sydney's eyes and Sydney turned away.

"That night we headed out to find Vaughn but we ran into an unexpected guest." Sydney looked away.
--------------------------------
"Was that comment really necessary Irina?" Sloane looked at Irina and laughed.

"I just thought you would like to know." Irina laughed.

"After meeting Syd and Nadia, who do you believe to be the better agent?" Sloane looked at Irina as her face fell to a sad one.

"Sydney. Nadia has not shown any spy status. Sydney has proven herself time and time again." Irina grinned at Sloane.

"Yes, that is obvious." Sloane laughed.

"Now Sloane, I really don't want to stay in this car with you much longer so can you give me what I want?" Irina looked at Sloane.

"You have the documents right there." Sloane looked confused.

"Those are fakes. You aren't that dumb. Damn those copies are so nice." Irina laughed.

Sloane cut the act. "Well, I think I would like to live." Sloane laughed.

Irina drove with one hand and pointed a gun at Sloane's head. Put the documents down underneath my seat or I'll push you out of this car!"

Ugh...poor Syd. But seriously we all know she's love her mom, she's angry cuz she doesn't understand her.

And Sloane...its creepy for him to be getting so 'friendly' with Irina :o_O:

Great update!

Trust me...she doesn't want to be friendly to Sloane at all...she just wants info :D

"Well, if you put the guy that way, I guess I am inclined to tell you about the documents and their location. I don't think I am ensure that I won't die though, after I give you the papers. I don't have collateral." Sloane spoke and smiled his evil, sly smile.

"Well, if your pushed out of the car, you have a chance for survival. If I shoot you in the head, you die. I think your options are clear. Chance of survival, or instant death." Irina smiled devilishly.

"I don't believe you'd kill me." Sloane smiled.

"Why not?"

"It's because you want the info. Not because you care about what happens to me, or that you wouldn't do it in a heartbeat." Sloane smiled.

"You don't know how right you are, Sloane. If I could shoot my own daughter, I could shoot you. If I could torture our daughter...I could torture you." Irina laughed, showing no remorce.

"Torture? Your holding Nadia captive and torturing her? Why did you take her in the first place?" Sloane questioned Irina.

"That there Sloane, is for me to know olny." Irina laughed,

"Well, then I know you are not one to share." Sloane showed Irina a hated look.

"Back on our discussion. Give me the real papers." Irina yelled at Sloane, finger on trigger.

"I can't." Sloane sighed and looked out the window. His sudden movement made Irina hold the gun, touching his head.

"Yes, you can." Irina yelled at him, knowing where the documents were.

"They are located within The Covenant Base." Sloane breathed deeply.

"How'd you let those documents fall into Covenant hands?" Irina laughed, "You must be stupider than you look."

"Your words sting me." Sloane laughed. And then he heard the gun click, readying to be fired. The Irina pulled her weapon back up.

"I have very close connections to the Covenant Sloane. I can get in without any trouble. Actually, I would be welcomed with open arms." Irina laughed as she put the gun back into her belt.

"Ah, yes, your very close friends with the Head of Covenant." Sloane laughed. All of a sudden Sloane found himself hitting the rubble of the outside ground, his head not bleading. Irina had thrown him from the car. She adbruptly stopped and turned around to look at Sloane.

"I usually don't keep to my word. Especially when it is you Sloane." Irina laughed. Sloane stood up and watched Irina rev up her car engine, and drive at him, but he ran into an alleyway. And Irina turned driving straight, she had faked out Sloane.
The back of her license plate read Dngerus.

Back