Dr. Pie

hahahaha!!! well im glad we figured out who my mom is!!! :D
its funny being the baby cause im actually the second oldest in my real family!! it sucks though cause i get blamed for everything!! :angry:

Heya ames! My lovely daughter, i know how u feel about being the blamee! I'm always blamed, I'm the oldest, being the baby is fun!

hey its mama roxy!!! :D i know like today when i got home for work everyone started to ***** me out and i was like what the hell did i do!! everything is always my fault!!! :angry:

She was here a while ago bebri . . .
Ames, I always get *****ed at for stupid fights with my sister because I am the OLDER one and all. She's aloud to slap me but I can't call her a ***** . . :rolleyes:

oh i know!! we always cuss each other out and have a wonderful fights!! but everything is alwyas my fault and i hate it!! like why the kitchen is a mess because of me! why the dryer broke because of me!!why my sisters stupid ass puppy was attacked by a snake!! EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS BECAUSE OF ME!! god i hate it!!i just tell them off and walk away!!

hey im here!! had to work all day!! :angry: anyone around!!! and yeah i guess we are cousins aliascrazy35!! :D

LOL, its funny I'm the mom but I don't work, my daughter does. YEH MY DAUGHTER EARNS THE LIVING :P I'm here now but i have to go now lol. I'll be back on soon!

Back