Dr. Sunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
jo i forgive you!and im glad you are ok!i was in shock at first and now i cant belive she would do that and dont worry i forgive you and i bet any money that in less than a month, we will all just laugh at this(at least i will becuase its nothing really, just glad you are alive!)really im glad you are ok and that it was a joke.but stilll mad at her becuase that is just cruel on us and on you as well.

jo i forgive you i am so glad to see you ok i was really upset, but i am so happy to know your ok. but yea michelle no lol well i dont mean to be so brief but i have a lot of work to do tonight!

I can tbelieve there is no alias next week!!!!! I think I will die. How will I live on sunday!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh. I am gonna have to watch a lot of reruns to amke up for that

Sunfire!!! I need you help (again)!!!!!!

Actually I have a few issues to deal with, PM me please b/c one of them is kinda well embarssing to say where everyone can see. But there is one that I can say here.

My best freind, She's building a house and she thinks that shes soo rich and above everyone else. I mean shes not that bad, but her dad! I cant stand him! I almost dont like going to her house b/c of him. He is a major JERK. Please help me!

About your friend. I know how that feels. I am not rich or anything like some people I know so when they rub it in that they are it hurts really bad. Just remember that you guys are friends and that if you truly are you both can look over the riches and money and see pass and at the person. Talking may help but if she wants to be mean she could rub it in but if she is a friend she wouldn't do that. maybe tell her how you feel. and her dad is a jerk. well just remember he'll have his share of jerkness what comes around goes around and I know its hard to deal with him, but just remember that you are above him and can do a lot more because you have the control to be a better person and go ahead and pm me with that one questuion :smiley:

Sarah you can still om me but I need to get off now and stuff I am getting really tired :smiley: So if you do I will answer it tomorrow :smiley: that is unless you want to real quick?

Sunfire_77 said:
Sarah you can still om me but I need to get off now and stuff I am getting really tired :smiley: So if you do I will answer it tomorrow :smiley: that is unless you want to real quick?
Sorry, Sunfire. I just PMed you. But its to late now...I'll hear from you tomarrow! Thanks for being here for me you the greatest!!

I will give more tips and now there is a new thing coming into my office. "FUNNY QUESTIONS PEOPLE FORGEt to ask!" hehehe I made it up in school hehehe so I will post some today and YEAAAAAAAAAA THE SHEEP ARE GONE!!! :smiley:

Thanks Sunfire! I ment it your the best!! BTW: what did you mean by YEAAAAAAAAAA THE SHEEP ARE GONE!!! ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back