Drawer lovers

hi could i get a number!!! Vaugn is so drop dead gorgeous!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: AND i LOVE the drawer, what a perfect scene... i could go on forever about it but what ever... it was too good to be true (u know what i mean) :cool:

Oh can I please join? I'd never heard of giving someone a drawer before and when I first saw the ep it totally choked me up that Syd was giving Vaughn a drawer in her house. I also loved Weiss's response when he told Vaughn that he wasn't giving Vaughn a drawer when they went to jail. Heehee. I got so excited when Vaughn was opening his new drawer last week!

I wanna join!!! :D I love the drawer scene, it was so cute :cloud9:. And later when Weiss says to Vaughn, "You are so spoiled, do you know that!" and there was a little grin from Vaughn...*swoon* :love:

I'd love joining, can I? It's sweet seing the simple detail of giving Vaughn a drawer.
That happened a lonnnng time ago, but it's now when i've read the post (sorry :blush: )

fridolina said:
looks like we're gonna have to change the drawer to a house... :D
[post="1339683"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's some prime fluff right there, S/V house-hunting together!

I was so happy last night seeing them finally act like a couple again. And Vaughn picked out a gorgeous ring.

OMG and a BIG house at that. Those two are so sexy together. Seriously that was like the sexiest scene they've ever done when they went on that mission in the club.

Not to mention the teary eyed proposal. Looks like things have moved past the drawer. Maybe we should just give them a beach in SB... that would be fitting.

I know the proposal was really beautiful. I for one am waiting for that darn walk on the beach... I mean, come on already... he's been wanting to take her for like 5 years... I can't wait.

hey everyone!!!

wow i thought everyone forgot about this...lol sry i haven' t posted in a while.

angelcakes- 29
susana- 30

thanks for joining

and for the record...that proposal...i cried too....but i was also jumping up and down and running around my house cause i was soo excited!! haha.
that scene in the bar...you're right...it was definitely the sexiest mission ever!!!!!!!

Can i join? The drawer scene is one of my favourite scenes ever in the history of television. I love the extended scene when he says "i love my drawer". MV being so cute

spydancer said:
I know the proposal was really beautiful.  I for one am waiting for that darn walk on the beach... I mean, come on already... he's been wanting to take her for like 5 years... I can't wait.
[post="1352501"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i KNOW! We have to see them on that beach!!! they've been talking about santa barbara now since season 2!

:whistle: *a little less conversation, a little more action please* 🎸

Back