Drawer lovers

yea i want to know who was driving the car too...i know i'm still in shock.i want to know when season 5 premieres...i need the countdown to start. haha

OMG i'm listin 2 tht song that was in the episode when Vaughn is infected with the disease. It always reminds me of S/V. OH MY GOSH i think I may cry, it always makes me sad expecially after wut happened in the finale and it just a sad song (n)

undercover_spy said:
OMG i'm listin 2 tht song that was in the episode when Vaughn is infected with the disease. It always reminds me of S/V. OH MY GOSH i think I may cry, it  always makes me sad expecially after wut happened in the finale and it just a sad song (n)
[post="1376523"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Aw, I love that song. It always makes me want to cry. *sniffle*

ello ello ello all. hey can i have a number???

*sigh* Syd Vaughn, no doubt the cutest couple around! i luv the drawer scene too btw....hehehe.

and the song ur talking about "Slumber My Darling".....omg so sad. i cry everytime i hear it. and i can hear when the monitors all start going crazy and Syd starts yelling "Vaughn, VAUGHN" *sigh* it's so sad!

anyhoo i would be honoured if i could become a drawer lover.

*runs off to watch the drawer scene*

Luv Rach xxx :angelic:

hey everyone!!!

i have some new numbers to give!!!

undercover spy- 32
VaughnsBlueBird- 33
syd kicks serious ass-34

thanks for joining....

and VaughnsBlueBird--that quote from mv in your sig...when did he say that? that's so cute. i loved them together!

and syd kicks serious ass--i love your sig....soo soo cute! :smiley:

and that song from that episode you guys are talking about....so sad...it makes me wanna cry too every time i hear it or watch the episode. especially when vaughn grabs her hand...and asks her how dangerous the mission is....so sweet! always thinking of her.

undercover_spy said:
SLUMBER MY DARLING (n) (that's the song) *sniff sniff* (n)

~Andrea
[post="1409795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeees oh my god, "slumber my darling"! every time i hear that song i always picture the whole scene in that hospital...and oh. and whenever i need to sink down into serious shipperness when i'm stressed or so, i always play it on the piano and then it's all s2 again and oh. yeah. good s/v song! :rolleyes:

def a good s/v song!

and dancegirl- you're number 35!! thanks for joining!

i just heard alias is coming back on october 6th! i can't wait! the official countdown has started. lol

Crazy for Alias said:
i just heard alias is coming back on october 6th! i can't wait! the official countdown has started. lol
[post="1410917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

october 6?!? that's a LONG time!!! i was hoping september... 🇳🇴 but yeah, let's start the countdown! (y) anyone who has the energy to count how many days there are left, please do it! :woot: cause i'm too tired right now. :yawn: i have to go to bed. work tomorrow. :(
i wish i have a s/v-dream. i had one of those a couple of nights ago... :rolleyes: -_-

haha i've had syd vaughn dream before too! lol
that's probably strange to people..but i don't care. i will def start the countdown. but it's better than starting in january like last year! i'm glad october. when i get a chance i'll def start it. i'm off to bed too. i have work tomorrow too! no fun

Slumber my darling

Thy mother is near

Guarding they dreams

From all terror and fear

Sunlight has past

And the twilight has gone

Slumber my darling

The nights coming on

Sweet visions attend they sleep

Fondest dearest to me

While others their revels keep

I will watch over thee

Slumber my darling

The birds are at rest

Wandering dews

By the flowers are caressed

Slumber my darling

Ill wrap thee up warm

Pray that the angels

Will shield thee from harm

Slumber my darling

Til morns blushing ray

Brings to the world

The glad tidings of day

Fill the dark void

With thy dreaming delight

Slumber thy mother

Will guard thee tonight

Thy pillow shall sacred be

From all outward alarm

Thou thou art the world to me

In thy innocent charms

Slumber my darling

The birds are at rest

Wandering dews

By the flowers are caressed

Slumber my darling

Ill wrap thee up warm

Pray that the angels

Will shield thee from harm

Not only have you guys gotten that song into my head, but now i have to go watch the drawer scene and the hospital scene.

Can i :Please: have a number?

Back