Season 4 Echoes Promo

Any one see the promo that was with Lost during The Green Mile last night? I think it'll probably air during Desparate Housewives today too... here's what happened:

The voiceover was like, "Two people are back, and they're here to kill the person Sydney loves the most," cut to Sydney going, "They're gonna kill my sister!" cut to shot of Nadia getting injected with something, then screaming rather loudly, cut to a shot Syd scooping up blood with her hand and crying...

My comments...
WOW I DIDN"T KNOW SYD LOVED NADIA THE MOST!!!! Well the whole dying part isn't worrying me just yet, we know Alias! But wow... what if she did die... I wonder who dies.... Hehe, I'm starting to get that "I can't wait for Alias" feeling that I lost... Well I had it before, it just wasn't as big as it used to be, anyway, :woot:

The promo loooks great. Anna and Sark are back an there after Nadia and Sydney has to save here. it's going to be really good! :D
I don't think they would kill Nadia as she is such a great new addition to the cast, but with alias you never know.
Can't wait for it to air. :woot:

Back