Season 4 Echoes Ending

Beebo

Cadet
Due to technical recording problems, we MISSED THE ENDING of Echoes. The last thing we saw was Sydney about to shoot at a shadow through a sheet of plastic. I'm susplecting it was her sister on the other side.

Would someone please fill me in on what happened after that? Please...?!?!

Here's what I remember: Nadia and Anna's coworker fight. Nadia wins, but the guys whispers something to her. Syd and Anna have a gun fight. Syd chases after Anna. Syd has her gun out to shoot Anna and is going to shoot someone she thinks is Anna, but it's Nadia. They both have their guns drawn, pointed at each other. They lower their guns and then a gunshot is heard. Anna has shot Nadia in the back. Nadia's down and not looking good. Syd's got Nadia's blood on her hands and is very scared. The End.

Obviously it wasn't Sydney who shot Nadia. I think Sloane was aware that something bad would happen. He is more involved in this than we think. :angry:

passenger15 said:
I belive that Sloane had Anna shoot Nadia so that the prophecy would be fulfilled. It would make sense.
[post="1230566"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hmmm....very intriguing. ;)

passenger15 said:
I belive that Sloane had Anna shoot Nadia so that the prophecy would be fulfilled. It would make sense.

If that's not the tail wagging the dog, I don't know what is!

passenger15 said:

It's my theory that Sloane knew what was going on -- but the wrong sister was shot... ;)

passenger15 said:

wow very interesting

freakforalias said:
It's my theory that Sloane knew what was going on -- but the wrong sister was shot... ;)
[post="1231368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Possible...quite possible.

If so, why would Anna shoot Nadia instead of Sydney? Its Sydney who Anna has a history with and after their brawl in the boutique there's certainly no love between the two. I believe Anna had a clear shot of either of the two, considering neither Sydney nor Nadia were completely aware of their surroundings.

But I do believe Sloane had something to do with the shooting...

jess said:
Possible...quite possible.

If so, why would Anna shoot Nadia instead of Sydney?  Its Sydney who Anna has a history with and after their brawl in the boutique there's certainly no love between the two.  I believe Anna had a clear shot of either of the two, considering neither Sydney nor Nadia were completely aware of their surroundings.

But I do believe Sloane had something to do with the shooting...
[post="1236618"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

or it's possible she wanted to make sydney suffer....not wanting to just come out and kill her, she shoots/tries to kill the closest person to her. But then again, if she wanted to kill her, she'd shoot her like 3 times :confused: :thinking:

UncoveringAlias said:
or it's possible she wanted to make sydney suffer....not wanting to just come out and kill her, she shoots/tries to kill the closest person to her. But then again, if she wanted to kill her, she'd shoot her like 3 times  :confused:  :thinking:
[post="1236843"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ooo, good one. Sydney suffers more when she sees the people she cares about the most hurt.

Considering that Anna is a Follower of Rambaldi, killing one of the most people in the prophecy equation (for no apparent or obvious reason) seems careless and unnecessary on her part.

Back