Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I just watched that clip on elektra and all I have to say is wow, from that behind the scenes clip, Elektra should be a great film, it has excellent cast members, Jennifer Garner is an Elektra fan.

There might be a video game of Elektra coming out, I hope Jennifer Garner does the voice of Elektra if it does come out.

I read somewhere that the director's cut of DareDevil is coming out sometime this November.

I am glad that they are doing a spin off all about Elektra, that should be a great movie to watch.

Aliasfan13 said:
Oh ok, sorry.  :(
[post="975874"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I suppose I'm the one who's suppose to say you're forgiven :lol:

You're forgiven.

I still haven't watched the Elektra clip properly. I must do so tomorrow.

The fanboys on the Elektra/DD forums are really stoked about this movie. Almost every one of them love the red costume and found the trailer/promo stunning. They all say it will be a big movie.

mystery_chick said:
I believe Bo sticks are simply sticks with no sharp tips etc. however, that could also be different in the movie. *shrugs* Here's a picture

http://www.imperialweapons.com/oriental/weapons/bojo.jpg

there's bo sticks and jo sticks (dont' ask me what's the difference becuase i have no idea) the only difference i see is that bo sticks are longer ;)
--mandy :angelic:
[post="979340"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That is the basic difference between Bo sticks and Jo sticks. (y)

Bo sticks are 6 foot long staffs. They originated as the shoulder supported stick from which Japanese peasants hang their loads on each end.

Jo sticks are generally 4 to 5 foot short staffs. These originated from Japanese walking sticks.

Sticks and Stones Will Break Your Bones: A Look at Jo and Bo
Bo means "staff" and generally refers to a weapon about six shaku in length, or six feet, or thereabouts, and one sun in diameter. Jo, meaning "stick" or "cudgel" are shorter weapons and do not have a standard length or diameter, as size depends on the particular ryu. Both the bo and jo lack a cutting edge or sharpened point, so they are classified as impact weapons and derive their effect from the force delivered by accurately hitting or thrusting at a particular target. It is likely that the staff was developed systematically as a weapon before the stick, due to the advantage of longer reach. The stick began to be used in combat as technical sophistication and experience with the weapon increased.