Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
hi guys i'm sorry to bring up this thread again but, today i just saw elektra, it's so much different from the trailer, I was amazed, the movie had no ninja scenes in it, and the bosses died too quick, don't you think that's unsuitable for elektra???

ReedCordial bandit said:
yeah, as im writing this i have "in the light" form the elektra album pplaying right now lol
[post="1257319"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha nice!! i love Strata's song! Never There (she stabs)....it's like perfect for the movie!!! and everytime i hear Breathe No More, it reminds me of Elektra now :P

so far i didn't find anything.... too bad theres no bloopers :( even if they were hidden, they would've mentioned it so i guess there is none :(

but the making of Elektra is pretty cool, i love all of the accessories on the outfit....her belt says Destiny and her arm bracelett says Assassin.... thats sooo awesome!!!!!

the Elektra album ROCKS!!!! i love the Strata song!! and Evanescence of course :P but you know what sux.... they have such awesome songs on the soundtrack but NONE of them are in the actual movie :(

i thought that was neat too....people can be so creative sometimes...i wonder if Jennifer was able to take home her wardrobe....i love all the things that her characters wear.. :D

Aliasfreak257 said:
i thought that was neat too....people can be so creative sometimes...i wonder if Jennifer was able to take home her wardrobe....i love all the things that her characters wear.. :D
[post="1294599"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well i know that her buster was sold on ebay for $10,300 a few months ago so she probably didn't keep her red suit, but all of Elektra's outfits were awesome! if i were Jen, i would take everything home with me at the end :P i loved the belt she had and the black top! when she came to save mark and abby in the cabin! and her hair was awesome too! lol

nataliethealiasfreak said:
the Elektra album ROCKS!!!! i love the Strata song!! and Evanescence of course :P but you know what sux.... they have such awesome songs on the soundtrack but NONE of them are in the actual movie :(
[post="1292869"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I noticed that too (n) :(

It took alot of hard work to be so comfortable with those Sais. I give her alot of credit for that, she was like a pro spinning them around and stuff.

Diana said:
I think she just kept the sais.

Never make Jen angry...
[post="1296179"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO!! I have real swords, they're not sias though lol

omg! i soooo wanna learn how to spin those sias!!! it looks so awesome!!!!!! and she makes it looks easy! but i bet it's not ;)

spy41 said:
It took alot of hard work to be so comfortable with those Sais.  I give her alot of credit for that, she was like a pro spinning them around and stuff.
[post="1296182"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah I was amazed at her spinning the sais, so I went out and bought a pair for myself and god they are so heavy and damn hard :lol:

What is the dvd like? Im waiting for my copy to arrive :angry:

^^^^^

aww lol well the dvd itself isn't that great..... there's some special features like "the making of elektra" and 3 or 4 deleted scenes, including the Ben cameo.... but those scenes are really short :(

nataliethealiasfreak said:
^^^^^

aww lol well the dvd itself isn't that great..... there's some special features like "the making of elektra" and 3 or 4 deleted scenes, including the Ben cameo.... but those scenes are really short :(
[post="1298900"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:eek: thats felgercarb, hopefully an uncut version since the sales seem to be good ;)

Aliasfreak257 said:
how much did the sais cost????
[post="1299112"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

50euro, ebay is cheaper though -_-