Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
gucci_94 said:
I loved it, Jen kicked some serious butt! She was awesome, as ever, Loved it!! I'd see it again, just coz she's in it, the story was ok, her character journey was the best plot point of the movie, her performance was stella though, she rocks!! Go Jen!
[post="1175094"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Today I watched the movie. Even thought I did not like the story a lot, I liked her perfomance. I think people watched the movies because of her. She is really a good actress. I also loved the little girl who played little Abbey.

SpyDude said:
Quite frankly I don't know if I still want to see Elektra.:(  The critics say it sucks and on Internet movie database(imdb.com) many people share the same opinion. Bad ratings and bad comments there. After I saw the teaser poster(ages ago) I got very excited. I have been dying to see Elektra. Have watched every possible trailer and featurette there is.
I was kinda hoping it to be good. Some have even said that it sucks as much as Catwoman did and we all know it was awful.
I feel sorry for Jennifer now.  (n)
[post="1160933"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No no no, they're saying its not as bad as catwoman. :P

bite me- i'd have to agree with you there

I thought it was better than daredevil-no one really close to the main character died. The guy from ER who was in it was HOT! lol. I kinda wish it turned out differently in the end for them. But i luved how the girl and Jen kicked ass! That was amazing, loved the action. They could have explained what she did a little better and some of the characters, but other than that it was good!

Today was my 4th time seeing it and I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time.

Each time I've gone with different people and all of them have thought it was really good. IMO the critics really hurt this one before it was even able to get out of the starting gate.

Taking this movie as just pure entertainment, not an Oscar contender, I think it is great! I enjoyed everything about it except the edits in the fight scenes. The edits were so quick, and the camera so close, that I didn't think you could truly appreciate each fight and that it was Jen actually doing each one.

Agree with many of you ... the one-arm pullups continue to amaze me ... and 5 of them no less!!!

I have just ordered it off the net. I heard the songs on the elecktra soundtrack website and loved them and thought I had to have it. Also they played the songs from the soundtrack in the cinema before Elektra. Can't wait to get it.

I absolutely love the Elektra soundtrack. And I knew you did, Val, before you even posted this thread. I saw your screen name, and was like "FULL BLOWN ROSE!". Damn, their song on the album is amaaaaaaaaazing.