Ella Enchanted

OMG!!! Ella Enchanted Is one of my favorite books ever!! I think I'll read it tonight actually! I havent read it in about half a year!! I need to read it again!! I first read it when I was 8 I believe...AWESOME BOOK!!! Holy felgercarb that book is good!! lol!! read it folks!! read it!

OMG, MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOK!!!!!! I HAVE READ IT ABOUT 5 TIMES AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!! THE MOVIE IS COMING OUT THIS SUMMER!!!!!!! READ THIS BOOK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i read this book 4 or 5 years ago and i still love it! i've read it way too many times to count... it's like one of my all-time-favorites!

Sydney Anne Bristow said:
This is a great book and I love it! I checked out 2 othr books by Gail Carson Levine yesterday but havent started them yet. I love this book! ANy of u read it??
which other books. I have read The Two Princesses of bamarre, The Wish, Princess Sonora and the Long Sleep, Cinderellis and the Glass Hill, and the Princess Test, all very good books!

it is... it really is. i just love it and still keep on reading it over and over. for anyone who's not read it you're really missing out!

No problem, alias_fan! I really can't wait until it comes out...
I always wondered why they never made a movie out of it. Now they are! ^.^ Yay!

It's kind of neat that Anne Hathaway played a princess in "Princess Diaries", and is again in "Ella Enchanted".

Back