Entertainment Tonight Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I posted that link, and so might sound a tad hypocritical :blush:, I hate speculating and rumenating over an actor's personal life.

But, I will say that I don't think their personal relationship will hurt the show. They are great actors who inhabit a great couple of characters. I think they'll be able to separate the two. And here's hoping they stay happy together for years to come so no "bad breakup" affects their working relationship.

Just in my opinion, I don't think the writers on the show would take any cue from anything going on in an actor's personal life either. JJ and his team seem to have a clear vision for the show and they'll tell whatever story they wish.

I hope JJ knows about this from them before the media.....I dont' think JJ would like it all that much....co-workers dont' date well together!

like milo said b4 on the other 1! If they break up 4 bad reasons then it'd be really uneasy between them!! But then they're actors so they'd probably put it aside!!

u should be happy shes happy, im happy for them they make a cute couple, i'm so happy ive wanted them to go out b4 she even divorced her husband :thinking: :D

rspad2 said:
But, I will say that I don't think their personal relationship will hurt the show. They are great actors who inhabit a great couple of characters. I think they'll be able to separate the two.
One can only hope... :rolleyes:

Guys there's a thread in Cast realated news forum. can you guys post there plz.
--Mandy :angelic:

The AllAlias.com Team is aware of this information. We are currently discussing the best way to handle this. Until an official decision is made and action is taken, these threads will be closed. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back