Season 2 Episode 18. Truth Take Time

M

mystery_chick

well i can't to seem to find a thread about episode 18 so i'm starting one. any ways new spoielrs up at Vartanho.com any ways this is what they said

Original: Thanks to ABC Medianet.

SYDNEY FACES OFF WITH HER MOTHER, AND EMILY DECIDES THE FATE OF SLOANE, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

Amy Irving ("Traffic," "Yentl") Guest Stars

"Truth Takes Time" – Sydney faces off with her mother, while Emily Sloane (Amy Irving) must decide whether to side with her husband or betray him, on "Alias," SUNDAY, MARCH 16 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Editors please note: This episode replaces the episode entitled "The Indicator" which had been scheduled for this time.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Lena Olin as Irina Derevko, Bradley Cooper as Will Tippin, Merrin Dungey as Francie Calfo, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Terry O'Quinn as Kendall, Amy Irving as Emily Sloane, Kevin Sutherland as CIA agent and Christopher Curry as Heinz Bruckner.

"Truth Takes Time" was written by J.R. Orci and directed by Nelson McCormick.

--Mandy :angelic:

ooooo, Emily gets in on the action. That'll be good. Before this she's just been kind of a character in the background, but now that she has to choose what side to fight on, that'll be great.

I am wary of these. I've been bit too many times. Sydney has a face-off with Irina. Well that can go a lot of ways and given the sneaky writers who can really make things slippery, I'll say:
Sydney could confront Irina regarding the bad things she's done, maybe forcing her to tell details. Now that's too easy.
OR maybe they have a real fight, hand to hand, for whatever reason the writers can think up. Remember Irina is or was as well trained in hand to hand, etc. fighting as is Syd. Boy that would be fun to watch.
OR maybe the fight is part of something simple. Irina puts her life on the line and is rewarded with more exercise time; ie hand to hand with her daughter
OR Sydney wants to know about the night of her disappearance.
OMG there are other ideas
Guess we'll have to wait. :redhair:

:woot: Did you guys notice that it's airing the 16th of March!! That means we won't have to wait 4 weeks after "A Dark Turn"!! YAY!! I wasn't sure how I was gonna wait sooooo long anyways!! ABC has really been scoring points with me lately!!

** Yeah, right!! (sarcasm, sarcasm)
They certainly don't know how to build a fan base from new people who tune IN. The superbowl was a good example. :angry:

Back