Episode 2.06: Rat Saw God

Jaimie

Retired
This episode was pretty good. I was thrilled that Weevil was back. How I love him so :love: Veronica laying on Logan thinking it was Duncan. OMG that was just hilarious. I wonder how that will make Logan feel. I really do miss Wallace and I feel like Veronica needs that person she can tell everything to. And I just love Sherriff Lamb. He's so delightfully Snarky. That's what I love about this show. Although I do have to admit, I didn't find as much humour as I usually do in this episode. Kim was great as well. I like her on ANTM. She played the scene well.

I loved Logan & the public defender, then meeting his dad in jail. ^_^ Priceless.

Actually, the whole thing was pretty (y) (y)

I really liked how Veronica handled her case. :smiley: I wouldn't have told him either.

Why does this have to be opposite Lost? Last night was ridiculous because of that conflict. :hmm:

Great writing. Great twists. Great surprises. Great show.

I thought Jason Dohring stole this episode. His scenes with the public defender, his father and Weevil were fantastic.

The couldn't just let Keith Mars win the sheriff's election, now could they? What fun would that be?

And Joss, you were great. But now can you get to writing those Slayer/Angel/Spike movies?

Next week looks quite good.

Are they in the same class? I'm pretty sure that they're not twins because in the first episode of the season they made a reference to some movie where the older brother dies--and it sounded like that would've been Dick who would die if the movie played out.

The final scene on the bus, I had to watch it twice to pick up that it was a rat taped to the seat. Interesting eh? I think rat is synonymous with snitch. So my guess is the story heads that way.

Back